Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2006, 08:57 AM   #1
wellard
Dracolisk

Ok orcs, humans, halflings elves and *spits* dwarves, its time for a "how well do you know the undermountain" quiz. PM me the answers do not post them or I will get Uncle chop chop to pay a visit mmmmmkay? First to answer all correctly wins a used copy of playorc and a signed photo of Cloudy stuck on the roof of the yawning portal [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] plus you will be awarded the title of MR (MRS) UNDERMOUNTAIN OCTOBER!

Q1. where is Misty's 10th victim buried?

Q2. Where does Tristaistertema dwell?

Q3. Where would i find a red dragon on level 3?

Q4. Name the sword found on the half dragon lords dead carcass

Q5. What colour dragon is Torenvelepelies?

PM me the answers do not post them ...... please

[ 10-13-2006, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:01 AM   #2
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'm sure there must be an elven name for "He Who Spits Out Dwarves". Perhaps "phtooie"

As for Playorc I'm still washing my hands.

Cloudy as Miss October? What can I say? I have a camera.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 03:11 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Greything:
I'm sure there must be an elven name for "He Who Spits Out Dwarves". Perhaps "phtooie"

As for Playorc I'm still washing my hands.

Cloudy as Miss October? What can I say? I have a camera.
Ahem! I think he said the winner would get a pic and they get to be the October celeb! *giggle*

"He Who Spits Out Dwarves"... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] good name for a char sometime... *teehee*
Old 10-13-2006, 03:16 PM   #4
wellard
Dracolisk

LOL great timing clouds [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I was just editing my post to make it clearer, get your mind out of the gutter greything [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2006, 03:40 PM   #5
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Nothing wrong with the gutter.

It's free and there's running water.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:49 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HAHA.. GMTA, Wellard!

eeew... uh.. you might want some soap down there, greything... heehee
Old 10-20-2006, 04:03 PM   #7
wellard
Dracolisk

Come on guys, I'm suprised RTB or MZW have not finished this by now. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2006, 05:29 PM   #8
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I finished it in game...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:03 PM   #9
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Yes. Well.

What can I say.

More questions.

Where is the best kukri.

Where is the best katana.

Where is the best staff, mace, etc.

In the end its all in the build. On second thoughts its all about who hits first and hardest. As I have found out often in the DPG.
Old 10-21-2006, 01:50 AM   #10
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Wellard originally slapped me up with this statement here:

Come on guys, I'm suprised RTB or MZW have not finished this by now. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

So I responded to him by saying this:
???--???
???--???

Okay, to be honest with you I am not sure of the answer for Question #1 (where is Misty's 10th victim buried?), or for the answer of Question #3(Where would i find a red dragon on level 3?). There are a few optional questions I would love answered, as none have every managed to successfully give a statement to the ALL of the following few items:

OQ Unum: Where can the legendary second item of Choc's set (not the robe, people) be acquired?

OQ Duo: Name the former (and yet current) player who has an actual store set somewhere inside of Skulldeep?

OQ Tres: How many NAMED dragons are there within Level Twelve?

OQ Quattuor: Has a player ever managed to fit something completely unusual and unrealistic within Durnan's Yawning Portal Inn? And if they did, what was it? (players whom have been here for quite a bit should know exactly what I am referencing here...)

OQ Quinque: What is the fastest posted time for clearing through the Drow Proving Grounds from beginning to end solo?

OQ Sex: What is the singular friendly creature who you can find in the makeshift menagerie on Level Seven?

OQ Septem: (Easy one) How many actual stores are there within Durnan's Yawning Portal Inn?

OQ Octo: Where can the clone dragons be found? (Yes, to make it easier, I will be more definite. There are two of the exact same dragon currently within the entire realm of Escape From Undermountain. The answer comprisese the name of the dragon as well as the two unique locations of the dragon.)

[ 10-21-2006, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote