Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2000, 07:48 PM   #1
Ronn

A character is hit by stun or feeblemind and after the battle you realize the character is gone from your party list. He's still on the screen affected by spell, but has a blue circle underneath him and you can't initiate conversation.
This has happened twice, once to my fighter and once to my thief. I didn't accidentally drop the character either. This happens exclusively during battle.
I've tried to wait it out, and see if I can talk to the character when the spell wears off him, but it lasted longer than an hour of real time. The only way around this has been to reload.
This has only started since I've entered the sewers beneath Temple District and more precisely, since I've encountered the beholders there.

Old 11-19-2000, 07:59 PM   #2
Ribs

I'm sure you've already checked for this, but just in case you didn't - beholders have a nasty habit of tossing petrification rays. I can't remember if that will give the blue circle under the charater, but it will drop them off the list and cause them not to respond indefinitely. If it indeed is a hold or feeblemind spell that's causing the problem, I'd say you have a definite bug.

Old 11-19-2000, 09:03 PM   #3
Armisael

I'd go with petrification, too. That's exactly what it does. Out of the party, blue circle. You can use stone to flesh on them to fix it up.