Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2003, 08:52 PM   #21
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Willard:
Evening chaps. Remember me? Probably not. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

What'd I miss while I was BANNED? Anything cool happen around here?
WILLARD!!! Hey old chap! It's been forever Mr. Riddle man! It's great to see you again! We're seeing alot of old faces here at IW again!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-19-2003, 08:56 PM   #22
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Yeah, for some reason I was accidentally banned for a few months... and also I've been on vacation in Texas and Florida. So I've been pretty busy. How about you, SomeGuy?
Old 05-19-2003, 08:59 PM   #23
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
They both looked at me and said, "Good Idea." Not every day is so good, you know? Of course, congratulating myself for being at work at 7:30 talking to you vunderful people makes me wonder what my idea of success is?? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Anywho, [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] over.

*catches breath*
Time to get back at it.
Well, congrats, Timber, nothing like looking good in front of the boss. Hope it does your career some good. Me, I'm going grocery shopping.
Old 05-19-2003, 09:01 PM   #24
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I've been fighting the evils of my school system. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Taking on bullies and wrong doers who think they have the right to make fun of others. It's awesome. I may get made fun of often, but hey when they're sitting there and all they can call you is a gay queer then they obviously suck at insulting people. I have an armory of insults on my hands when they come to make fun of me. Other then that I've also had my eye on a girl for the past few months. She knows I like her and that I'm a really sweet guy. She's actually the first girl who actually considered even going out with me. She's funny, beauitful, and really nice and love her so much. [img]tongue.gif[/img] She's one of the most wonderful things that's ever happened to me, even if she does break my heart so much. [img]smile.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-19-2003, 09:10 PM   #25
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
I've been fighting the evils of my school system. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Taking on bullies and wrong doers who think they have the right to make fun of others. It's awesome. I may get made fun of often, but hey when they're sitting there and all they can call you is a gay queer then they obviously suck at insulting people. I have an armory of insults on my hands when they come to make fun of me. Other then that I've also had my eye on a girl for the past few months. She knows I like her and that I'm a really sweet guy. She's actually the first girl who actually considered even going out with me. She's funny, beauitful, and really nice and love her so much. [img]tongue.gif[/img] She's one of the most wonderful things that's ever happened to me, even if she does break my heart so much. [img]smile.gif[/img]
At my school I'm not that much of a rightous person. Mostly because there aren't many bullies that pick on people in my grade because we're about to graduate. [img]tongue.gif[/img] But there's this girl in one of my classes... I think I may ask her out.

[ 05-19-2003, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Willard ]
Old 05-19-2003, 09:16 PM   #26
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Goodnight IWF. Someguy, good to see you. Where's your broom? Willard, I remember you .... vaguely. Welcome again.

Atty, shop away man. I'm sure your cooking up some neato dinner concoction that I couldn't eat.

Bye!!
Old 05-19-2003, 09:18 PM   #27
SomeGuy
Unicorn

G'night Timber. My broom ran away. It's been lost ever since. *goes to put up more flyers saying "Missing:Broom. If you have it give it back to me!"*
Old 05-19-2003, 11:15 PM   #28
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

* Finds broom, gives it back to SomeGuy* Just as you say, Penguin Puss. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2003, 11:53 PM   #29
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Willard:
Yeah, for some reason I was accidentally banned for a few months... and also I've been on vacation in Texas and Florida. So I've been pretty busy. How about you, SomeGuy?
YIKES

they were probably going to ban me instead

G'day Willard!! I did not know there are 2 people with similar names on the forum. check the spelling people [img]graemlins/deal.gif[/img] I don't want poor Willard getting any of my abuse ok?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 05-20-2003, 03:12 AM   #30
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey all [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
What a week at school this is gonna be, only two days at school... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] its great... I had a public holiday yesterday and we leave for the yr. 11 retreat tomorrow after school... soooo easy

Welcome back Willard [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]