Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2001, 10:02 PM   #1
Eladamri
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm in Chapter two, and my current quests are Cernd's lost child, The Unseeing Eye, and the Planar Sphere. I was wondering if any of these quests are time sensitive? I wanted to get Cernd, Keldorn, and Valygar as quickly as possible, but I don't want't to do any of their quests yet. Are there any that must be done now?

Also, my current party is Me(Conjurer), Keldorn, Valygar, Cernd, Jan, and Aerie. After I finish this game, I'm going to play as an Avenger, with Jaheira, Minsc, Korgan, Imoen, and Haer Daelis/or Jan. Do you guys think those are good parties? Thank you for your time.
Old 06-04-2001, 10:03 PM   #2
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

As far as I can remember you can do any of those quests at any time. I don't remember those particular ones as being time sensitive.

------------------
O_H_F

Old 06-04-2001, 11:01 PM   #3
Tananda
Elminster

Regarding Planar Sphere and Unseen Eye quests - I'm almost sure that they are not time sensitive. Not so sure about Cernd's child but it seems to be not time sensitive as well.
Eladamri, I think, your party is great if you have fun playing with it
The only question - how you as Avenger are planning to cooperate with Corgan? Or you are going to be evil Avenger?

------------------
Sincerely Yours,
Tanda
Old 06-04-2001, 11:30 PM   #4
Eladamri
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, as a Druid, I'll be neutral, so I hope it won't be a problem. Maybe I'll just have to turn a blind eye to some of is actions...
Old 06-05-2001, 06:42 AM   #5
Cayle
The Magister

PS is time sensitive to an extent, but it does not really matter. You are trapped there until you finish the quest anyway.
Old 06-05-2001, 09:07 AM   #6
The_Blade_Bard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well if you want quick EXP do Cernds. All you have to do to get him back is to go to druid grove.

------------------
The blade strikes,
the enemies fall,
that is the way,
of a child of Bhall
Old 06-05-2001, 09:08 AM   #7
Lord Shield

If Korgan is in your party, he'll moan after a while if you don't go looking for Valygar. If you have STARTED looking, however, you can take as long as you like

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html