Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2003, 07:24 PM   #61
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

---Iggy---

After seeing the marine fire his rocket launcher and load up in the dropship he fired the last of his high explosive rounds and followed him on the dropship. Once he was aboard he opened up a sealed window and started firing rounds from it.
Old 04-22-2003, 08:14 PM   #62
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Terran___
You faintly hear Raynor over your intercom
"Ready the cannon!" You then hear a wimpering battle cruiser commander "But but I really have to go number one!" you hear snikers from many of the men "Damnit all! You can got after firing the cannon!Geez!" Raynor obviously annoyed by the officer, you see a orange glow in the sky falling, falling and landing in the middle of the Zerg numbers obliterating many of them, "Air supports comin' down boys" Raynor says; quite happy.
Old 04-23-2003, 09:43 AM   #63
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

The assault was going more poorly than Xenthia had hoped, but she'd been in worse scrapes, as she screamed into the comlink for 3 goliaths to move around to the left flank, she saw a guardian homing in on her position, the tanks appeared to be getting pounded into oblivian as they tried retreating to the shuttles, so Xenthia informed two goliaths near her to follow, and charged directly underneath a guardian and began firing Hellfire missiles, taking care to stay directly under it the whole time.

OOC: the goal is to make it fall on her when it dies, giving her both cover from it's hide, as well as camouflage and a firing point all while removing one of the threats, gambling the the damage it does when it falls will not be sufficient to take out her combat capabilities
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 06:44 PM   #64
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Looking out the port side window, Talin was nearly blinded by the blast of the Battlecruiser's cannon, then he noticed a Goliath commander directly beneath one of the Gaurdians, firing missiles into its belly. Turning to the Ghost next to him, he shouted over the firing, "Hey, its that... What the Hell is she doing? Trying to get herself killed?" Looking back out the window, he was amazed at the Goliath pilots guts.
Grabbing his Gauss Rifle and a Rocket Launcher, he looked at the Ghost, "Names Talin, friend, what do you say we get out there and do what we do best... Kick Zerg ass?"
the sauceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 08:01 PM   #65
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

---Iggy----
"I like the way you think Talin. The name is Iggy. Now lets go kick some Zerg ass!" Iggy said as he headed to the pilot's seat. He had limited flight training from his days of intense training. "I'll get as as close as we can to the guardians while you blow the hell out of them with that rocket launcher," he yelled over the revving of the dropships engines.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:07 AM   #66
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

hello ppl - sorry I havent been posting - PC at home is being stupid - anyway, to sum it up - I cant play any games (bar older ones) but more importantly - I dont have any access to the net ah well, hopefully you wont kick me out of the game [img]tongue.gif[/img] should be back at college next week with full access to the net - I'll bug DK into posting as well I'd post now - but, not really sure where I am, and I dont have time to read everything - round a friends you see. Kind person let me use the net [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 08:04 AM   #67
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

No worry CD, as long as you got an excuse
Old 04-25-2003, 07:17 PM   #68
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Heading to the window that the Ghost, Iggy, had popped open, Talin set up the Rocket Launcher. "Seems as good a plan as any!" He shouted over the roar of the engines as they made their way toward a gaurdian.
We should be safe from the Gaurdians attacks, now all we have to worry about are those Mutalisk and Devourer. Lets hope that those Wraiths get here pretty soon! Talin thought to himself...

OOC-What happened to our Protoss? Did they all come down with the laziness bug?
the sauceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 09:58 PM   #69
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

"Here comes the cavalry!" You see huge squads of wraiths and valkaries come down shooting their missiles at the Zerg. Soon the enemy is reduced to rubble.
Raynor sends a message "Right, good job, now that the enemy has been prettyh much destroyed, we gotta take the rest of the enemy base," He then orders every one to stay back while the seige tanks, Talin, Xenthia, some goliaths and marines, and a group of wraith destroy the rest of the enemy main base
Old 04-28-2003, 04:14 PM   #70
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

--Iggy--

With the mission being completed he started driving the dropship to the main base. "Pretty boring battle eh Talin," Iggy said yawning.