Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2001, 12:56 PM   #1
Moni

Check it out!

The Crazy Cat Lady

Mr. Snuggles

How in the heck did he get my password?!?!?!
I am NOT a Crazy Cat Lady! Just a sucker for sick homelss babies!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-24-2001).]

Old 06-24-2001, 01:11 PM   #2
BladeMaster

You just love cats. That is why you are called the Cat Lady.

------------------
Clod ior, angor gwlad
(The fame of the ruler is the anchor of the land.)

Ard-righ Arthur Pendreic
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-24-2001, 01:27 PM   #3
Lioness
Jack Burton

Moni, they are all so adorable!!!! I luv your page!!! I have four cats myself, and have begged for more.
thanx!

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
"Evil round every corner...careful not to step in any."-Minsc
"Gimme a sword, I'll win this war for you!"-Mad Martigan
Old 06-24-2001, 01:38 PM   #4
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Aww........you can't ask for anything more adorable!

How DID he get in there exactly! LOL - Is that the window facing the garden? (hmm, must've jumped pretty high)

- Vote No.1 Stress Relieving Thread, IMO.

------------------
Old 06-24-2001, 03:10 PM   #5
Moni

BladeMaster,
No, I am just a sucker LOL!
I love all our animals. Cats dogs & fish.

Lioness,
Thank you! Believe me ten cats is about eight too many! They would have died had we not done something for them though.

This is not how you get more LOL...

I took the digital camera outside to get pics of my next project before I start it and saw William getting ready for a nap in this big pot. I could not pass up the shot. I got another one of Captain Marmalade peeking into it right after this. She just had to see what I was taking a picture of that wasn't her. She got in the project shots too LOL.

Wah,
*HUGS!* Thank you!
I am glad you liked it! That Siamese being in the litter just floored us when we first saw him, but there he was! His dad is a pale cat with yellow striped "points" and crossed blue eyes. Guessing the Siamese comes from his side of the family. We called him "Cross-Eyed Pimp Daddy" for a year before we found out his name is "Stone Cold". Either one fits him.

All that greenery out that window is a vine covered dead tree that we cut down.
I am working on planting things out there this year that I can enjoy.
I have a bougainvillea under the window and a birdhouse gourd vine. If I am sucessful with the birdhouse, I'll hang it next year and plant more.

By next year, I hope to have some shrubbery and some annual beds readied.
That area hosts our satellite dish in the center of that portion of the yard so I'll more than likely pave paths around the edges of the beds and shrubbery in something of a "U" shape so that I can maintain it all and avoid anything interferring with the satellite reception. On the inside of the "U", I'll more than likely take up the bermuda grass and plant low lying ground cover and a variety of small blooming things.

I am going to study a tutorial later in the day and see if I can't get my cat page to purr LOL! I have a .wav of Seven's unique purr that would make viewing the page an awesome experience for any cat lover.

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-24-2001).]

Old 06-24-2001, 06:38 PM   #6
Moni

The page now purrs
I recorded Seven one night...this is her normal purr, every last "layer" of it.
It even gets more intense!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-24-2001, 07:34 PM   #7
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
The page now purrs
I recorded Seven one night...this is her normal purr, every last "layer" of it.
It even gets more intense!

Moni

I just checked out your page and I just love it now with purring in the background.

------------------
Clod ior, angor gwlad
(The fame of the ruler is the anchor of the land.)

Ard-righ Arthur Pendreic
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-25-2001, 10:59 AM   #8
Keryvian
The Magister

Moni,

Your page is just wonderful! I love all the pictures, and the purring really adds to the effect.

I can't imagine managing 10 cats (well, as much as you 'manage' any cats). I have three, and they can still be a handful. Two of the three just don't like each other.

I'm glad that there are people like you who are willing to help. I have a friend (she's a vet) that at one point had two dogs, one parrot, four cats and two ferrets that were all 'rescued'. The local animal control and police know to take any wounded strays to her clinic. She won't ever turn down any injured animal.

------------------
Nid yw'r hoff o lyfr yn fyr o gyfaill.

[This message has been edited by Keryvian (edited 06-25-2001).]
Old 06-25-2001, 11:07 AM   #9
Moni

Kerivan,
Thank so much!
Lucky the ten are cats and do manage themselves pretty well.

We also have three dogs (all throw-aways too ) that require more personal time and attention but when I can't handle the task due to having other duties around here, I do (thankfully) have Rex to help me out.
He is wonderful about playing with the puppy and helping the kitties get their "snuggle tanks" as he calls them, filled when my hands are otherwise full.
I am sure I could never handle it alone.

Two of our cats (William and Sweety Pie) are bitter enemies, but at they avoid each other...I am so grateful not having to moniter their whereabouts or stop fights!

P.S. Our local vet is pretty much the same, I know she has at least four cats and a couple of dogs. She is rather grateful to have us around, not just for the business we bring her (LOL) but for the fact that she knows there are people like her nearby who really do care.

Hugs,

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 06-25-2001).]

Old 06-25-2001, 11:20 AM   #10
Conan

Moni,I love them!!!! Your name thow..how about "wonderful cat ladie","feline- frenzy",or "scratch pole diary"? One thing thow..I will bet during feeding time your legs must get rubbed on quite a bit..LOL! I really like the siamese. Does it talk to you?
Conan

------------------
Meow!

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 06-25-2001).]