Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2001, 03:27 PM   #1
Alira
Elite Waterdeep Guard

According to what I have read there is supposed to be a glowstone behind the door to the west of the mermaid who gives you the first one. I believe I have found the door but there appears to be a lever to open it. However the door does not open. How does one open this door. It almost sounds like it is stuck as it makes a grinding noise.

Alira
Alira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 04:29 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Check here -
http://www.volberding.com/WHints/Mas..._Collasium.htm

For some excellent help with this area!

(Thanks again, Xignal!)

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 04:47 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

You may have to go to the Library first, then exit out past the Oracle and flip the switch there. That's the path I always go. It does loop back around to where Sirellia is. I never tried going past her and back up through that corridor.

But you're right, the 2nd glowstone is back there. Look for it in a large room with a lot of collapsed pillars. Sometimes there's another mermaid in there as well. It's in a chest on the floor, next to a couple of fallen pillars.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 08:01 PM   #4
Alira
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My first time thru I did do the library first and the door was stuck. Thinking it was a glitch, I reloaded from a save at the the sunken city entrance before pulling the lever. This time I went directly to the door and it did open. However it took about a half dozen times of restoring to my save outside the city before the glowstone was in one of the 3 chests in that room. Sazerac--I believe the chest you described was the one that it was in.

This is the first major bug I have encountered with the game in playing it without the patch.

Alira
Alira is offline   Reply With Quote