Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2001, 12:01 AM   #141
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Mistral...don't turn me into a squirrel...please...Mistral??? Hello?
Old 10-28-2001, 12:01 AM   #142
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: If I spontaneously dissapear it means the fire-wall cut me off early. Otherwise I've got another hour! We will know in 5 minutes... HRM...
Old 10-28-2001, 12:02 AM   #143
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Her eyes twinkle merrily ~ "I wouldn't hurt you, Larry... this spell will simply turn you into an adorable squirrel. Instantly and Permanently."~ Seeing his horrified gaze, she continues soothingly ~ "Once you're in this form, focus on getting through the hole. When you're over there, give a squeak and I'll cast a dispel magic spell on you to return you to your natural state." ~

Without giving him a chance to reconsider the proposition, she opens the scroll and begins chanting, lost in a world of her own... a split second later, a fluffy squirrel with luxuriant orangey fur and an extra bushy tail appears where Larry formerly stood. She bends down, scratches its back and whispers ~ "Go on, my lovable one." ~

(ooc: I'm enjoying this! Spree - how could you hint like that? )

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-28-2001).]
Old 10-28-2001, 12:06 AM   #144
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Lol run Larry!

He took her hand and stood. As they started walking back, he looked over at her."Whos Maverick?"

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

[This message has been edited by Deiter Leafblade (edited 10-28-2001).]
Old 10-28-2001, 12:11 AM   #145
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry began to curse aloud but all that came out was that cute little chirpy bark that squirrels do.
Wondering if he should bite Mistral for the choice in rodents...he decides to put it off and forget about it, lest he remain in this state long enough to get fleas.

He scrambles up the wall, and through the little hole with no trouble at all, then lans safely on the ground on the other side. Looking around to ensure of no danger...he begins to bark back at Mistral.

"bark, chirp, peep-peep, etc..."
Old 10-28-2001, 12:16 AM   #146
mistral4543

She barely hears the faint squeaks, but finally hears a particularly frustrated bark. Smirking to herself, she looks through the hole and sees the squirrel scampering madly around. ~ "Keep still or I won't be able to direct the spell at you!" ~

At her commanding tone, the rodent finally sits meekly on its hind legs, its front paws hanging ahead of its chest. ~ Just as if it's begging... ~ She stifles a giggle. Her expression changes and she begins chanting again...

Moments later, Larry appears on the other side of the door, apparently not much worse off rather than with a huge grumpy face.
Old 10-28-2001, 12:19 AM   #147
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Chirp..peep...CHIRP!!!...barky bark.....and then I will take you... ...oh...I have my voice back...

Larry fumbles for the key, finds it, and applies it to the lock. The door opens, and he waits for Mistral to step through..
Old 10-28-2001, 12:27 AM   #148
mistral4543

(ooc: What time are you logging off, Larry?)

Stepping forward, she almost throws her arms in relief around him, but halts, remembering herself. Her cheeks flush slightly and she motions for him to follow her onward.

~"The final door." ~ the gaiety in her voice rings, and she turns the knob ~ "It's locked." ~ Frowning slightly, she closes her eyes in concentration and chants again... at the sound of a "click", she turns around beaming at Larry ~ "Just a knock spell does the trick this time." ~

Gazing at him, she is silent for a moment before she speaks again. ~ "Thank you, Larry, for risking your life and coming on this quest with me... you could have been trapped here forever, you know... I...thank you..." ~ Her head lowers and she clasps her hands tightly together. ~
Old 10-28-2001, 12:36 AM   #149
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"No need to thank me!
I had to come...You don't think I would let you have all the fun, alone...did you?
Besides, if you were to get trapped in here, alone...I am sure the Goddess of love would have taken me to the lowest hell and threw me in, herself"!

With that said, Larry takes Mistral by the hand, and together they walk through the door.
They were not finished yet...they still had to get the orb back to the temple safely.
Then he would relax...

That was my final post for the night, as it all seems a good stopping point. I will come on tommorrow as soon as I am able, but it will be in the later afternoon, or maybe even the same time I logged on tonight.
Take care, and thank you for a wonderful evening, everyone!
ps...Spree...get yo' dang fat squirrel away from me!

Oh...I guess we need to start a new thread..called RPG kissing-spree or something...hehe

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-28-2001).]
Old 10-28-2001, 12:39 AM   #150
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: G'night Larry, and watch out for the squirrel

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."