Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2003, 09:14 PM   #21
wellard
Dracolisk

Arrow

Can Springer actually be a senator? is there not a law that prevents foriegners from being a senator or is that just from being the president?
or am i talking nonsense?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 07-12-2003, 09:22 PM   #22
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Can Springer actually be a senator? is there not a law that prevents foriegners from being a senator or is that just from being the president?
Springer is a US citizen, why do you say he's a foreigner ?
Old 07-12-2003, 09:34 PM   #23
HolyWarrior
User Suspended for 2 weeks by Ziroc [Dec30]

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Springer is a US citizen, why do you say he's a foreigner ? [/QUOTE]wishful thinking? :evillaugh:
Old 07-12-2003, 10:01 PM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Jerry Springer is a joke, and him trying to run for Senator is even a bigger joke. I'm actually surprised he has the balls to even try; maybe he thinks he gets so many ratings for his show all those viewers will vote for him. While many may view his show, I doubt the majority of them would vote for him, and trailer trash only counts for a certain low percent, and I'm counting on said trailer trash to either not vote at all, cause they never bother anyway, or if they do vote, will get frustrated and confused as to how to vote, i.e., "who's chad?" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

PS - Just for clarification, when I say "trailer trash" I am not demeaning anyone who lives in a trailer, but merely using it as the slang it has become for those freaks and weirdos who actually are on the show.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-12-2003, 10:16 PM   #25
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Springer is a US citizen, why do you say he's a foreigner ? [/QUOTE]OK OK ! I mean born in a foriegn country [img]tongue.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years