Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Default Best. Dream. Ever. (PG-13)

It's 10:35 as I write this, of the 10th of June. I literally just woke up, and ran to my computer. The events transpired here were not fiction (in that I'm not making this up. ) I have named this my "Ice Princess Dream"

Quote:
The dream started as most do, in a familiar setting. In this case, it was my house. (For those of you that don't know, it's a 1 floor cabin. Nothing special (Million dollar view.)) But with an added bonus. It had a STAIRCASE! Never felt prouder, because I knew I had built it. Looking up the staircase, admiring my work, my eyes reach the top to find, to my dismay, the hottest, most frigid chick ever conceived. An Ice Princess. And I was all the way at the bottom of the stairs. I look down. I'm half naked, and ripped like a frickin' SPARTAN. Hell yes. This should be great.

So I start sprinting up the stairs (Who knew you could do that?) when suddenly, I hear a *click*. The stairs all slant downwards in what was only seen in Scooby Doo Cartoons and I start sliding, sliding towards the floor, faster, faster. But right when impact should have occurred, I'm skydiving, surrounded by the blue sky, and the beauty that accompanies it. And I see this GIANT M&M. And I know, in my heart, that if I land on this M&M, I'm going to get some from that Ice Princess. 100%. So I fall towards it. Closer... closer... MISS! I keep falling, swearing to myself, until I hit the ground.

Now, I was sleeping on my stomach, and evidently, my back was arched so that I was "Skydiving". When I hit the "ground" in my dream, my entire body smacked my mattress, causing me to wake up.

And that, my friends, is the best dream I've ever had. (That I remember.)

Last edited by Kyrvias; 06-10-2009 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Took out swearing. hehe. Forgot that children visit this forum!
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Default Re: Best. Dream. Ever. (PG-13)

Scooby Doo, a giant M&M, and getting some from the Ice Princess...

You may be my new hero
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #3
Spirits Reborn
Anubis

Giant M&m, haha. That's awesome

Spirits Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #4
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Sounds like a fun night for you.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:57 PM   #5
Kezardin
Elminster

Give the ice princess some time to thaw a bit - you'd have had half of Ironworks lining up to help you eat that humunguous M&M - especially if it was a blue one
Kezardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #6
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

One should be careful when skydiving, especially if large solid objects are in one's path. Dismembered by giant M&M would make for super headline of "The Sun or Enquirer" . BTW: First point of contact is the balls of your feet. Why oh why were you on your stomach?

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #7
Kezardin
Elminster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Assassin View Post
BTW: First point of contact is the balls of your feet. Why oh why were you on your stomach?
He was aiming for the Ice Princess ?
Kezardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:43 PM   #8
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Probably a good thing you missed the M&M. If you'd eaten it in your dream you've woken up to find your pillow was gone...

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:43 AM   #9
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Assassin View Post
BTW: First point of contact is the balls of your feet. Why oh why were you on your stomach?
I guess it was impressions from various movies depicting skydivers as falling spread eagle, belly facing the ground. It's a good thing I recorded that when I did. Most of the dream is a blur, now. haha.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote