Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2001, 07:53 PM   #21
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Sort of along the same line - a whole page full of tests, quizzes, and games!

http://www.humorspace.com/humor/test.htm

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 08:00 PM   #22
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Oh, to heck with it! Since we're on a test kick, here's my page of tests I've been collecting since 1996 online. It's at:

http://www.wizardrealm.com/tests/

It's frightfully out of date (haven't updated it since June, wonder why?) but I'd say 95% of the links on there are good.

Wyvern, thanks for the link, too. I need to add that one when I update the page next (I'm REALLY going to try to get that done this month...)

It's also interesting, Wyv, that both you and I came out to be "Neutral Good" and "Benevolent Ruler." GMTA!

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 08:10 PM   #23
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Saz - I'm not a bit surprised!!

Wyv
Old 04-02-2001, 08:18 PM   #24
Dying Sun
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi everyone!

Yes, ol' freudianslip here... neutral good as well!

This is a very interesting, albeit non-fantasy oriented personality test, with many different answers. It only takes a few minutes, and has everthing from maps to pictures to anagrams to odd questions... very different from most of seen. I've not seen many people get the same result!

Check it out and let me know......................
If we can get everyone from the STORY ARCHIVE to take it, I'll make a special page on the ARchive for it! That would be nifty-beans.

Check it out!

http://personality.familywonder.com

Hey, is noone taglining the Archive in their sigs anymore? *sniff* *sniff*

------------------
Who's going to wear my sandals stained with cherry soda? We will, We will!----
Dying Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2001, 08:24 PM   #25
Dying Sun
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Geez, I just took the Kingdomality test and it said I was a "cankerous beggar" !
Man!
Old 04-02-2001, 08:27 PM   #26
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Well here's yet another place where you can take an online test and learn more about yourself than you ever wanted to know! lol!!!

http://www.amused.com/amusements/cat_scan/index.php

Wyv
Old 04-02-2001, 08:30 PM   #27
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Cantankerous Beggar, Slip...what a hoot!!! ROFL!!!

-Sazerac (yep, I'll be taking that test). I also make "posts" to the forum whenever you update the Archive, so those should be floating around somewhere.

Just in case someone hasn't seen the WW Story Archive, get'cher butts over there and take a look! And also take a look at a very interesting new game while you're there, "Dying Sun". Wonder who's writing that, hehe!

"S"

[This message has been edited by Sazerac (edited 04-02-2001).]
Old 04-02-2001, 08:41 PM   #28
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Okay, Slip, I took the test, and it pegged me as a:

GURU

Here's what it said:

Like just 15% of the population you are a GURU (SEAF)--kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. Just be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature.

You would benefit from an occasional reminder that "time is money." Though you might bristle at this cliche, it will actually protect your mellow demeanor. Let's face it: no one wants to be a doormat.

Above all, you like going with the flow. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot, hang out over the bottomless cup of coffee (or, more likely, herbal tea), and philosophize about life's littlest mysteries. That's cool. Whatever. Peace.

Yep, this test is definitely getting indexed on my next update!

-Sazerac
Old 04-02-2001, 08:44 PM   #29
Dying Sun
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Guru, eh Saz? I've not seen that one before from that site.. my dad was an accountant, and my mom was a mentor... I was an "Artist."
Wyv, I'm curious to see what you get!
Old 04-02-2001, 08:50 PM   #30
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I'm just about willing to lay money it's "Guru" as well, Slip! Either that or "Artist!"

-Sazerac