Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2001, 04:14 PM   #41
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Um, Neb - if it's *that* boring, when are you going to leave??
As soon as I finish my education and get a job offer from a company in another country, like England, or America, perhaps even Germany.

Old 10-24-2001, 04:17 PM   #42
Absynthe

Quote:
Dio told me Pumpkintown is a real place. However, it is not so much a town as a small crossroads........... And Diogenes, is, of course, his real name. Diogenes Socrates, to put it in full, though of course there may be a middle name what I do do not wot off........
Diogenes E. Socrates, if I recall correctly. I believe the "E" stands for erudite.

Old 10-24-2001, 10:20 PM   #43
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Man those trees are right out of Sleepy Hollow
Why do other people get to have all the fun..

------------------
No-Name Face
Old 10-25-2001, 07:39 AM   #44
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:
Quote:
Dio told me Pumpkintown is a real place. However, it is not so much a town as a small crossroads........... And Diogenes, is, of course, his real name. Diogenes Socrates, to put it in full, though of course there may be a middle name what I do do not wot off........
Diogenes E. Socrates, if I recall correctly. I believe the "E" stands for erudite.

Ah no, oh sage. It pains me to correct you on this minor point, but the name is in fact Endymion. He was given it by a being from another planet, who rather fancied the way it sounded in his tongue, which was pointy, and had two ends, one blue, one a sort of yellowy purple.

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)
Old 10-25-2001, 07:41 AM   #45
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Lifetime:
Man those trees are right out of Sleepy Hollow
Why do other people get to have all the fun..

Aha. Suggest you take steps to have yourself some fun, Lifetime. What, specifically, is stopping you right now? (Money, commitments? Not sure exactly what species of fun you're after?) Spill!!

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)
Old 10-25-2001, 07:44 AM   #46
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
As soon as I finish my education and get a job offer from a company in another country, like England, or America, perhaps even Germany.

Come work with Cheetah in the UK. Um, as long as you don't mind being on the receiving end of Cheetah's little whip idiosyncrasy..... just for minor misdemeanors, you know....... lots of fun, if entered into in the right spirit, for Cheetah, at any rate ........

------------------