Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2004, 01:58 AM   #141
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Well, I guess it's been long enough since my last post. Anyways, it's been pretty boring recently. Mostly run of the mill stuff. Gotta remember to talk to my youth pastor this weekend about going on the camp trip as a counselor (and therefore, for free on what would be a $275 trip)

Let's see, this coming wednesday and thursday I take my GED tests. Somehow my highschool counselors talked me into dropping out last year. Well, I was tired of highschool and needed a change of pace, but now I gotta pick up the pace again.

Anyone else wonder how Florida can have the highest drop out rate in the US and Jeb still convinces himself that the education system works? They're trying to turn the system into an assembly line, and those who don't match their program are pressured to drop out.

Add: Hey!!! I turned into Galvatron!

[ 05-29-2004, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Firestormalpha ]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 05-29-2004, 02:22 AM   #142
wellard
Dracolisk

Hey Sigmar and Kaltia are back [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]

FSA what is a GED test? (dont we all love acronyms)

Just had a lovely walk around the lake to a local park with the kids, In the last of the warm winter sunshine. Even now as I type the sun goes down and the temprature plummets. Time to swap the shorts for tracky pants methinks.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 05-29-2004, 02:45 AM   #143
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Basically a test that says (if I pass it) that I'm smart enough to be a high school graduate. It's supposedly not quite as good as a diploma though.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 05-29-2004, 03:01 AM   #144
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

GED= General Education Diploma
hi all, trying to fix bugs in my system, have a good night all [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2004, 01:41 PM   #145
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Wow, Kat and Sigmar are back. [img]graemlins/jawdrop.gif[/img] With Jerome a few days ago, this place is starting to look normal. Now if Lioness would just tumble down the stair and fall onto the couch, it would be complete.
Old 05-29-2004, 02:28 PM   #146
Sigmar
Unicorn

Arrow

Attalus, if I didn't know better that smilie you used suggested you were unpleasently suprised to see Kaltia and myself [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nice to see you again old boy. [img]smile.gif[/img] The same applies to the rest of yooze too, Lady Blue, Wellard, Mack_attack. The gangs all here...I feel a celabratory rap coming on...

*cough*

Yeah I promised never to do it again, I remember.

Oh Kaltia, you were right to say rainy instead of wet, you would have left yourself right open for a Zing! Reminds me of the time I was having dinner in a restaurant here near the beach, and two elderly american women were walking together with cliched large sombreros and one of them remarked to the other. "Gee, the water sure is wet today, huh Thelma?" Sad as it is I found that quite hilarious...they sounded so sincere!

[ 05-29-2004, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 05-29-2004, 03:52 PM   #147
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Sigmar-you got a Livejournal? They're fun!

As for the large ladies-

(Girl on seeing motorbike being refuelled at petrol station): "Oooh, that looks like a bike!"
(Her friend): No, bikes have four (!) wheels.

Jerome? Damn! *Rushes off with notepad shouting "WAIT!"*

*This post was bought to you by

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 05-29-2004, 03:59 PM   #148
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Good evning. I had school today. On saturday for God`s sake. I am sitting here in my room and writing a rap song. Yey... I started today out of a blur, got a piece of paper and wrote it down and it actually ryhmes in my langugage. In English... would sound really,really un-rhymable.
Old 05-29-2004, 04:16 PM   #149
Sigmar
Unicorn

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Sigmar-you got a Livejournal? They're fun!

As for the large ladies-

(Girl on seeing motorbike being refuelled at petrol station): "Oooh, that looks like a bike!"
(Her friend): No, bikes have four (!) wheels.

Jerome? Damn! *Rushes off with notepad shouting "WAIT!"*

*This post was bought to you by
Obviously individuals of this type are the next stage in the evolution of man...although admittedly evolution isn't always for the better...

*Picks up livejournal*

Strange, what is this device? I've never come across it before.

Time to look further into this via the magic portal that is my web browser!

Availiable in all good internets
Old 05-29-2004, 04:28 PM   #150
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Good boy! I have one-

http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=kaltia

And so does Kazaera-

http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=kazaera

So now you're DEFINATELY under obligation to get one too [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.