Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2003, 03:52 AM   #1
Bredalbane
User Suspended for 1 Month [Apr17]

Question Mark

I'm doing the "eyeless" quest, and finally defeated Kangaxx after 11 tries, and THEN I still lost half the party(Raise Dead is NICE!). So now I have the golden limbs. The story line sez these are part of a "great evil". I have yet to talk to Cromwell, so is this something I should consult the dwarf about? Just hints would be nice. TIA.

[ 11-19-2003, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: Bredalbane ]
Bredalbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 04:46 AM   #2
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Cromwell is inncocent in this matter
Did you mean the smurf in the sewer where you do the eyeless cult quest? Lemme break it to ya: that was *not* Kangaxx....

Keep the golden stuff, you'll need it later, just go on adventuring
Old 11-19-2003, 09:29 AM   #3
Feral
Elminster

When Zuvio says "smurf", he does mean a lich but is being dismissive of its abilities (depending on your level, that may be with good reason).

Like Zuvio said, keep the gold limbs - you may meet their owner eventually (depending on how thorough you are in your exploration).

It sounds like you've been reading the forum and have picked up some spoilers in the process. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

[ 11-19-2003, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Feral ]
Old 11-20-2003, 07:45 AM   #4
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Feral:
When Zuvio says "smurf", he does mean a lich but is being dismissive of its abilities (depending on your level, that may be with good reason).

Like Zuvio said, keep the gold limbs - you may meet their owner eventually (depending on how thorough you are in your exploration).

It sounds like you've been reading the forum and have picked up some spoilers in the process. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Me being dismissive? Not at all, I'm guessing you never encountered the purple smurf before: "KNACK - KNACK!! KNACK - KNACK!!!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 10:19 AM   #5
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

Keep them, and keep adventuring. In the end since that you asked

spoilers

you will fight a demi lich, you will find him in the docks region, provided that you search well. He has good stuff.

Kids attention, I have brought you something...

Don't pull that ring private!!
Black Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 12:21 AM   #6
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
zuvio:
------------
Did you mean the smurf in the sewer where you do the eyeless cult quest? Lemme break it to ya: that was *not* Kangaxx....
perosnally, that was a very discouraging comment [img]tongue.gif[/img] . if you just defeated his guardians with half your party dead and you havent met the boss yet . at least that tells you to LEVEL UP some more before meeting him right away. .

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote