Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2005, 01:02 AM   #71
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Evening, all. *checks clock* Make that morning, all. Waiting to see if the snow's hit here or not (promised us 6-10 inches, they did). If it's not here, I get to buy and assemble some furniture tomorrow for our family room... a matching entertainment center and computer center. Finally getting one upstairs so my wife can check things throughout the day.

If it does snow, I get to put in the new bathroom fixtures we've picked up. Time to get rid of the early-90s brassy gold stuff and put some classic chrome out there. Only problem is the yahoos who built the house didn't put in any shutoff valves for the sinks, so I have to turn the water off for the entire house.... *grumble* It will be better, though... I'm sure of it.

*heads to the corner* ah... there's the bowl of everlasting M&Ms. It's been one of those nights... and I'm posting in the cafe when I ought to think seriously about sleeping...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 01-22-2005, 04:55 AM   #72
dplax
Jack Burton

Finally my exams are over!!! Now I get a weekend where I don't have to work.

So I'm just having a calm weekend for once. For those who are going to get snow: if you have too much you could send some of it here as I haven't seen any snow yet this winter.

Old 01-22-2005, 05:38 AM   #73
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Well we have a covering, it must have come earlier this morning as it wasn't around last night. It's supposed to get heavier over the weekend, so we shall see. Well today I think I might just be lazy too, and then work, and then be lazy again. I think it's time I got some gaming fitted into my schedule.
Old 01-22-2005, 05:43 AM   #74
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
If it's not here, I get to buy and assemble some furniture tomorrow for our family room... a matching entertainment center and computer center. Finally getting one upstairs so my wife can check things throughout the day.

If it does snow, I get to put in the new bathroom fixtures we've picked up. Time to get rid of the early-90s brassy gold stuff and put some classic chrome out there.
Assemble some furniture, would that be with or without the instructions Bungleau?

I with you on the dislike of the brass/ gold fittings sooooo tacky - bling looking ,chrome however is timeless.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 01-22-2005, 05:44 AM   #75
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
If it's not here, I get to buy and assemble some furniture tomorrow for our family room... a matching entertainment center and computer center. Finally getting one upstairs so my wife can check things throughout the day.

If it does snow, I get to put in the new bathroom fixtures we've picked up. Time to get rid of the early-90s brassy gold stuff and put some classic chrome out there.
Assemble some furniture, would that be with or without the instructions Bungleau?

I'm with you on the dislike of the brass/ gold fittings, sooooo tacky - bling looking ,chrome however is timeless.
[/QUOTE]

Old 01-22-2005, 06:08 AM   #76
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Like I said to friend at work yesterday, God gave us weather so we always have something to talk about!

Is was a crazy weather week for us. I totally missed work on Monday. They told everyone to stay home if they werent' essential. Friday I got to work an hour and a half late 'cos the roads were so bad from Thursday.
Old 01-22-2005, 06:41 AM   #77
wellard
Dracolisk

Light Bulb

The weather worked in my favour a couple of days ago Variol. I was at work on overtime (double pay) and they closed down operations three separate times. Two of those times we had just finished our break and the call came over the two way radio to stay put because of the lightning (summer storm season down here), so we had to stay in the canteen for half an hour extra each time. And then we got stuck on a plane for another half hour in the middle of the runway, which happened to be fully catered with top quality coffee. So again we had to recline our comfy seats and just relax till the storm passed.

Sometimes life is very good

Old 01-22-2005, 12:17 PM   #78
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Sounds rough wellard! ..gotta watch that lightning though!
Old 01-22-2005, 01:54 PM   #79
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good afternoon. 18 Celsius, here, and windy. Did well in HotU Chapter 1, am now through the first two levels of Undermountain with Deekin and Sharwyn. I'm doing it with my munchkin Paladin, so it's not hard, at all. I'm just doing it for the NPC's, not the challenge.
Old 01-22-2005, 03:17 PM   #80
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Evning all. I just came back from the cinema. I watched Diarios de motocicleta. One of the best movies I have ever seen. Check the movies forum for more info.