Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2001, 07:40 AM   #1
Marcos The Black
Dungeon Master

Hi,
just reached the Harbor of Brimloch.
I spend 10.000 Gold Pieces to buy a ship, but i canīt find it. The only ship that swims near the kai seems to be only backdropp, i canīt click on it. So at the moment i have to swim through the enchanted see

Ok, itīs good for getting experience points for killing the sea sharks, but the piranahs start annoying me.

So the question is if there is a ship you can use or did I spend 10.000 beloved Goldpeaces only to be allowed to enter the enchanted sea?

Other question:
Are there any locations where to find these damm Crabs (In my opinion these are quite some strong opponents (killed my elf warlock (sniff))
If try to find them by swimming through the sea and dive to look around on the bottom of the sea (find 5 of them with this method (but only three of them hat conks)

-----------
the end is getting nearer
Marcos The Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2001, 07:57 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Marcos!!

How odd - your ship should be there but you need to be ON the ship to click on the steering wheel. Have you tried just moving onto the ship??

Hope that's the problem.

When I went looking for crab shells - I just sailed around and when my scout mentioned there were some in the area, we'd stop and jump overboard and look for them. I never had any difficulty finding enough shells though other players have reported difficulty.
The area between Skull island and Brimloch Roon are reportedly pretty good hunting grounds.

Good Luck!
Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2001, 08:04 AM   #3
Marcos The Black
Dungeon Master

Thanks Wyvvern!

You are really fast in replying [img]smile.gif[/img]
What time is it momentary where you are?

I tried to click everywhere on the ship without result

thanks for sharing your preferred hunting grounds will try them after swimming this afternoon.
Old 11-20-2001, 06:52 PM   #4
BlackRaven
Dungeon Master

Don't "click" on the ship!!! Get on board, act like it's a building and swim up to the ramp on the side, keep going and you'll be onboard. Then walk to the wheel, click on that and the ship follows your movements. It works a lot like the raft except you can't click on it to board.
Old 11-21-2001, 05:56 AM   #5
Marcos The Black
Dungeon Master

found it
The spot is really small in the middle of the wheel, had missed it always

Thanks