Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2001, 11:24 PM   #91
turbovee
Elminster

ST - Thanks bro'

Nope have to wipe the entire harddrive clean and start over.

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-09-2001, 11:27 PM   #92
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Sorry to hear that.
That really sucks!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 04-09-2001, 11:30 PM   #93
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Taliesin:
Sorry to hear that.
That really sucks!

ACK! tell me about it. All because my stupid CD writer is not working and it's what I use for my backup discs.

------------------

Peace and hair grease
Old 04-09-2001, 11:37 PM   #94
Charlie
Lord Ao

Aah, I understand you purchased Poofh the unmagic Dragon.

A first class guard Dragon particularly suited to guarding items of nil value. Yes, done a sterling job at the shoppe for minutes. A real shame we had to let him go, yes a real shame.....a shame for the purchaser that is of course. It's a particularly fearful creature, fearful of absolutely everything. Small children, mice, fluffy bunnies, all are quite capable of sending it into a blind terror. You always know when it's frightened as it starts blowing bubbles profusely, it is of course absolutely terrified of flames.

Yes, Charlies shoppe of shite is proud of our collection of fun but completely useless guard animals.
We currently have on offer a dog that whilst it won't bark or bite is capable of sending out the most noxious of bottom coughs into your home at the merest hint of any danger. Offers for this animal* should be made (from a considerable distance) to Charlie himself.

*Gas mask not supplied.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-09-2001, 11:39 PM   #95
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
Allright my computer sucks. I have to do a complete reinstall and what's going on?
Turbo? Complete reinstall of what? Wipe the HD? YUK...had to do that with this computer a week after I got it. Bad software load at the factory. Not fun, but do-able, bosself!

You around a while?

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-09-2001, 11:43 PM   #96
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Sorry Charlie, I already have two such Dogs in my garage at the moment. Actually I
was hoping that I could persuade you to pick up two more. You don't sell on consignment do you?

------------------
Sir Taliesin

Ten Rings there are, and nine gold torcs on the battlechiefs of old...
Old 04-09-2001, 11:43 PM   #97
Charlie
Lord Ao

Hey Turbo, that sucks mate. You be ok for Wednesday you think?
The dogs farting fit continues btw.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-09-2001, 11:44 PM   #98
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Aah, I understand you purchased Poofh the unmagic Dragon.

A first class guard Dragon particularly suited to guarding items of nil value. Yes, done a sterling job at the shoppe for minutes. A real shame we had to let him go, yes a real shame.....a shame for the purchaser that is of course. It's a particularly fearful creature, fearful of absolutely everything. Small children, mice, fluffy bunnies, all are quite capable of sending it into a blind terror. You always know when it's frightened as it starts blowing bubbles profusely, it is of course absolutely terrified of flames.

Yes, Charlies shoppe of shite is proud of our collection of fun but completely useless guard animals.
We currently have on offer a dog that whilst it won't bark or bite is capable of sending out the most noxious of bottom coughs into your home at the merest hint of any danger. Offers for this animal* should be made (from a considerable distance) to Charlie himself.

*Gas mask not supplied.
HAHAHA... Well now Charlie, I am most glad for the dragon...uh its name is debatable as I have a Puffy the Magic Rainbow dragon already...so I may just call your poofh dragon , Bubbles...owners perrogative, you know! And LadyZ says I can keep him! Weeeha! He's scared of bunnies, huh? Well I shall ban bunnies in the castle! LOL

As for your odiferus canine..perhaps you could us air freshener? TEEHEE And I'm afraid I just couldn't offer you a small enough amount for the fetid fanged one...so uh, I'll pass!

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-10-2001).]
Old 04-09-2001, 11:46 PM   #99
turbovee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Hey Turbo, that sucks mate. You be ok for Wednesday you think?
The dogs farting fit continues btw.

ROTFL! Yes I should be Ok for Wednesday I saved all the save games just have to d/l all the patches and add- ons

CB I have a huge harddrive and a lot of programs I'll probably be up all night.

------------------

Peace and hair grease
Old 04-09-2001, 11:51 PM   #100
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
ROTFL! Yes I should be Ok for Wednesday I saved all the save games just have to d/l all the patches and add- ons

CB I have a huge harddrive and a lot of programs I'll probably be up all night.
Mine is 20gig...took a long time. I added programs for a week. Took too long to do them all at once! What a pain that is! Too bad. No other fix for it? You talk to the MOOOTechs at Gateway?

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever