Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2000, 01:58 AM   #1
mouse

I added this to an earlier thread about cheats but I'm new to the boards and don't know if anyone will read it so I'm gonna post it new. I downloaded the patches so the cheat code window is actually appearing now (whew). But the cheat coommands are giving me a "wrong parameters" error. I read over all the old cheat threads and as a result double checked my typing several million tiems for for typos (which I'm famous for in case you ahven't already noticed) but to no avail....heres what I am typing:

CHEATERSDOPROSPER:AddGold("10000");

and

CHEATERSDOPROSPER:SetCurrentXP("50000");

Sometimes I get the nice try cheater instead but...either way they still don't work. I tried all of the other codes just in case and nothin.

Help?
Old 11-27-2000, 02:10 AM   #2
mouse

Nevermind answered my own question...no quotes thats the ticket....woohoo