Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2002, 09:26 PM   #1
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

I'm trying to post a new post on the BG2 forums but its giving me
Won't overwrite topic file 018326
What does this mean? I thought it would mean I had copied a topic name, but if anyone else has ever posted a post called "Ponderings of Moose" I will be shocked and cry.
Help? [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2002, 11:36 PM   #2
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Well this sounds very odd. Did you try to send an e-mail to him.
He actually gets back to you very fast.

On a side note what is your post rating It has taken me A very long time to get the posts I have and you are ready to past me. You have only been around a few months. You are one fast typer.

Maybe this will you slow you down. J/K
Old 10-02-2002, 11:41 PM   #3
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Mack_Attack : The BG2 forum is an incredible source of posts. Just amazing.
It seems to be only when I start that topic on the BG2 board on my networked comp. I didn't send him email, I'll do that though. Thx. [img]smile.gif[/img]
PS - Since it appears you're from Edmonton, I should say that the Flames are gonna kick your buttocks. Try touching Iginla and Drury. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-02-2002, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: True_Moose ]
Old 10-03-2002, 12:57 AM   #4
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by True_Moose:
It seems to be only when I start that topic on the BG2 board on my networked comp. I didn't send him email, I'll do that though. Thx. [img]smile.gif[/img]
PS - Since it appears you're from Edmonton, I should say that the Flames are gonna kick your buttocks. Try touching Iginla and Drury. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Well I dont have help for the tech problem, but I thought I would say edmonton isnt a slow team by any means..One of the fastest teams around, it should be a good match up when they get together..And I doubt Iginla will have another 50 goal season this year.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 10-03-2002, 07:57 AM   #5
Mack_Attack

I wounder what bank they robbed to get him signed up.
And let the battle of Alberta begin HeHehe.

All I can say is watch out Calgary. Edmonton is going to kick some booty. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]
Then again

[ 10-03-2002, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: Mack_Attack ]
Old 10-03-2002, 05:32 PM   #6
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Heeey! Theres 3 (or more) edmontonians here!!!! Oilers are doing great! Ive got tickets to their first home game!! And...I know Iginla's nephew!! [img]smile.gif[/img] He goes to me school!
Old 10-03-2002, 06:00 PM   #7
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Hey it doesnt matter who Edmonton or Calgary has. Because the Canucks are going to wail on both yer shoddy teams!
Old 10-03-2002, 07:21 PM   #8
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
I wounder what bank they robbed to get him signed up.
And let the battle of Alberta begin HeHehe.

All I can say is watch out Calgary. Edmonton is going to kick some booty. [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img]
Then again
You guys know why Grande Prairie doesn't have a pro NHL team right? If Grande Prairie had one, Edmonton would want one also.
Old 10-03-2002, 07:35 PM   #9
Mack_Attack

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Heeey! Theres 3 (or more) edmontonians here!!!! Oilers are doing great! Ive got tickets to their first home game!! And...I know Iginla's nephew!! [img]smile.gif[/img] He goes to me school![/QUOTE]First home game. Awsome that is going to be fun for you. I have a good feeling this year. The Oilers are going to do well. They always come out on fire, they just need to keep it going. I think that first line is going to mold and be one of the best lines around. As long as there is no injury this year to that line.
Old 10-03-2002, 07:43 PM   #10
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

Its remarkable how some threads can drift away from their original propose...