Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2003, 05:59 PM   #31
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Sorry, Link, I'm with Charlie on this one. However brilliant a musician he might have been at one time (and I, for one, do not agree with this) being a pedophile is not something one simply overlooks. He has been able to buy off all accusers, but that doesn't mean he is innocent.
Old 02-06-2003, 06:01 PM   #32
Link
Jack Burton

I'm not saying he isn't pedophile. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. He is kinda whacky, but who knows how that happened? His father? Paparazzi? We all know what happened to Lady Di when paparazzi were after her, so it could as well be them. And I wonder if I would be able to keep my sanity if my life would be followed as closely as it was with him.

[ 02-06-2003, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Link ]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 02-06-2003, 06:07 PM   #33
Charlie
Lord Ao

Tortured childhoods? There are millions and billions of people that have had tortured childhoods. Many many far worse than MJ. I like to think that those that suffered know what it is to suffer, subsequently they do not make others suffer. Money and power are the corrupters sometimes. I feel sorry for MJ, I honestly do. I feel sorrier for for the undefended, the ones that may suffer and beget suffering in the years to come.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-06-2003, 06:10 PM   #34
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Can someone tell why people always remember just the bad things about someone. MJ has given a lot of money to charities as well. He's done loads of things good, but somehow everyone keeps falling over the fact that he held the baby out of the window. That he 'sleeps with children'. I'm not defending his wrong actions, but I am addressing the fact that Michael Jackson is not pure evil, and has also shown us his other sides.
Yeah but you gotta remember you can write off money you give to charities on your taxes. Just because he (and this goes for many celebs) donates to charities doesn't mean he cares, probably did it to make himself look good, plus with the money he has, it's like you or me tossing a dime to a homeless man, no skin off his nose (No pun intended! I think! doh! )

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-06-2003, 06:17 PM   #35
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Can someone tell why people always remember just the bad things about someone. MJ has given a lot of money to charities as well. He's done loads of things good, but somehow everyone keeps falling over the fact that he held the baby out of the window. That he 'sleeps with children'. I'm not defending his wrong actions, but I am addressing the fact that Michael Jackson is not pure evil, and has also shown us his other sides.
Ya, hes not "pure evil", but IS somewhat evil. In my opinion, that outways any good he may or will portray. Sleeping with children? Come on! If this guy didnt have money, he would be in jail or an asylum!
Old 02-06-2003, 06:54 PM   #36
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanesra:
I don't think it airs in the states untill tonight Groj
Hmm, maybe I should have put some spoiler tags in the initial post... Oh well.
By the way, I believe the FBI has already requested the English channel who did the interview to give them copies of the original tapes, which will be used for the investigation into Michael Jackson's private life, to find out if he could be prosecuted for these remarks.

[ 02-06-2003, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 02-06-2003, 07:17 PM   #37
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
[QB no skin off his nose (No pun intended! I think! doh! )[/QB]
ROTFLMAO. Don't make me laugh....I've got a split lip.
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-06-2003, 08:06 PM   #38
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Quote:
No skin off his nose (No pun intended! I think! doh! )
LMAO! Oh goodness... I'm torn between cracking a rib and reporting you to the lame police

[ 02-06-2003, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Arledrian ]
Old 02-06-2003, 08:13 PM   #39
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
It's a shame people call him MJ. I know another one, and he's defenitely NOT from that level.
Old 02-06-2003, 08:38 PM   #40
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
Quote:
No skin off his nose (No pun intended! I think! doh! )
LMAO! Oh goodness... I'm torn between cracking a rib and reporting you to the lame police [/QUOTE]The lame police are easy to bribe, I have no fear of being arrested Ha!, I just bribe them with a few wooden nickles. {insert groan here}

Reality Show Recaps