Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2003, 06:59 PM   #1
teardropmina
Drizzt Do'Urden

it's been ages since the last time I played BG (being lost in SoA and ToB for too long...), but recently I started a new game, planning to play through the whole thing = BG, TOTSC, SoA, then ToB. Many things I've forgotten about BG (the most immediate one is that how WEAK I was just out of the candlekeep, so weak that a wolve can kill me easily (I still hate those wolves, just 65XP %&^*@).

anyway...I don't remember Jaheira having this problem with the problem = now she's constantly complaining that she doesn't like the way the party is going, and better leadership would help (while Khalid constantly tells me that Gorion would br pround of what I'm doing). what's the problem???? I'm just in the beginning of Ch, 4...that'd be a loooooong game if she keeps doing this. My question: does she just do this, that's the Jaheira in BG? or something wrong with what I'm doing? now I already have rep. 20 (is that she doesn't like that because she's true netural? or is that my charisma is just 12, and she hates it~_*). I really forget about what she's like...can someone tell me???

thanks~~
Old 08-18-2003, 07:21 PM   #2
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

IIRC, its to do with your rep - if it's 18, I think she won't whine, but will compliment you instead - being TN - she believes in balance... or at least, thats what I recall. I could be wrong, however. Anyway, good luck!
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 08:47 PM   #3
teardropmina
Drizzt Do'Urden

Letter

thanks...that's one of my guesses...

well, but she won't leave the party at least; guess I'll have to live with it@"@
Old 08-18-2003, 10:33 PM   #4
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Alignment/reputation issues.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote