Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2003, 09:44 AM   #1
cloud ff7 38
User suspended until [Nov26]

I had to make a video for my AV class it was an open topic. So my friends and I made a video like cky or jackass. Yes it was a dumb idea heres why.
We were skating and taping that then we passed this baseball game going on. As passing my friend said "hey lets do somthing to their game, and we can tape it". So we thought about it and he said strek across. I said no but ill do it in my underwear so we got ready I ran across and mooned them and stuff. Heres the bad part someone i knew was there they yelled my name the cops came i ran from them for awhile thought i was safe. but no i wasnt, I got a call the next day from an officer Now I have a 175.00 dollar fine for public exposer.

So I want to know whats the craziest thing yall have ever done?
Old 10-31-2003, 09:50 AM   #2
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

sorry, not ging there, it is a little inapropriate ...and hey, I was only a kid when I did it so [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2003, 09:52 AM   #3
cloud ff7 38
User suspended until [Nov26]

oh stormy thats no fun come on spill it!!!
Old 10-31-2003, 11:25 PM   #4
Sythe
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by cloud ff7 38:
I had to make a video for my AV class it was an open topic. So my friends and I made a video like cky or jackass. Yes it was a dumb idea heres why.
We were skating and taping that then we passed this baseball game going on. As passing my friend said "hey lets do somthing to their game, and we can tape it". So we thought about it and he said strek across. I said no but ill do it in my underwear so we got ready I ran across and mooned them and stuff. Heres the bad part someone i knew was there they yelled my name the cops came i ran from them for awhile thought i was safe. but no i wasnt, I got a call the next day from an officer Now I have a 175.00 dollar fine for public exposer.

So I want to know whats the craziest thing yall have ever done?
LOL!! I must think your parents were not too happy about that! Craziest thing I ever done......let me think......I cannot member any good ones right now. But I can tell you one. I know this guy. Who knows this guy that pulled down his pants and his friend lit a match. The guy with the pants down farted and well....all his butt hairs got burned away [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2003, 11:45 PM   #5
Jorath Calar
Harper

Craziest thing I ever did? Of course I don't remember anything right now... but I remember once we and few friends were drinking and I thought it would be so funny to make a prank call... so I called the Bus terminal and asked when the 10:30 bus to my hometown leaves... it was kinda funny... [img]smile.gif[/img]