Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2001, 04:10 AM   #51
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

no one missed me... sniff im hurt

ive been out for a while with that confounded email down but now im back... just saying it to all of you.

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 03-25-2001, 04:15 AM   #52
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
no one missed me... sniff im hurt

ive been out for a while with that confounded email down but now im back... just saying it to all of you.

Hi Zor!

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-25-2001, 08:18 AM   #53
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Glad to know i've been missed !

for anyone STILL in doubt...

THE CAPS LOCK KING HAS RETURNED! BOW DOWN TO HIS WILL OR BE DESTROYED BY HIS HAND!

------------------
[insert witty phrase here]
Old 03-25-2001, 08:21 AM   #54
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

And Ramon should be on the MIA list too. Still no sighting of him?

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
(Skald, dragon trainer, & member of The Laughing Hyenas)
Old 03-25-2001, 08:30 AM   #55
Moiraine
Anubis

I miss Donut too - I will mail him.

As for Vicotnik, he said earlier that he would be irregular in his posting for a while, but is is still there, in fact he posted a bit earlier today. Hi Vic !

Ramon has just popped in ! Saw him in the BG II page.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moiraine (edited 03-25-2001).]
Old 03-25-2001, 09:14 AM   #56
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
I miss Donut too - I will mail him.

As for Vicotnik, he said earlier that he would be irregular in his posting for a while, but is is still there, in fact he posted a bit earlier today. Hi Vic !

Ramon has just popped in ! Saw him in the BG II page.

Salut Moiraine !

I have received your reply mail, thank you very much !

I have just been very busy for the last two weeks: I had to finish a 80plus pages research paper on "Marketing regions on the Internet". It got to sleep an average of 4 hours a night and to commute to Dortmund, where my university is located, every day, which made for 4 and a half to 5 hours spent on the train.
I popped in here once or twice for half an hour after getting home, usually between 11 and 12 p.m. , but was just too tired to post. Even though I am finally through with the darned research paper, I am unfortunately not very likely to find the time to hang around on the board much in the near future as I have only got one month to find a new flat and a new job or I will be either or both of the following: broke and homeless.

Anyway, a very warm "Nice to see you again !" to everyone here.

Bilqis, ma'am, I have NOT forgotten about thread the two of us agreed on posting. I will do so soon. I still think it is a nice idea.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-26-2001, 12:54 PM   #57
sylent
Emerald Dragon

I noticed you ZOR!
G.W. Generally only hung out in the BG2 forum, and didn't get involved in the G.D. Forum, but I guess he must have droppped out recently.

It seems most people just drop in and out, and usually tend to tell us all if they are leaving, or planning on doing it.

I was just wondering about a lot of people here, for example Kylle, I don't know where he is, lets hope he checks in soon. nothing more to report, but I like the thread!

My posts may be slightly irregular, but I am still checking in most of the time, and I shal certainly tell all if I plan on leaving. I often have trouble loading up TGEWEB, which is probably because of my connection. I had no chance to post over the weekend because I couldn't log on...

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF
Old 03-26-2001, 09:39 PM   #58
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry_OHF reporting for duty! I have not been able to access the site until today. I don't even know how long I have been away.

------------------

Larry, Sell-Sword to the OHF
Old 03-27-2001, 12:27 AM   #59
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

If Donut doesn't show soon I'm going to start a humor-strike.

------------------
"Check the sustain on this one ... aaaaaaaa, I mean you could go out for a bite and there'd still be aaaaaaaaa"

"Can I touch it?"
"No. It can't be played"
"Can I look at it?
"No we've seen enough of that one....."

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 03-27-2001, 12:55 AM   #60
Hesperex

Hello ALL

Well I guess I better show my ugly face as I have not posted in a week! why??? I hear you scream....welll I'm so busy and I will be for the next week then I should be free for posting again over the easter hols. Anyway don't let my errmm...legacy die out and don't think just cause I aint been around of late that I'm not still lurking in the shadows with daggers at the ready.

------------------

Master Assassin of the Holy Flame.
My website http://hesperex.8k.com