Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2005, 04:23 AM   #1
smeagol420
Elite Waterdeep Guard

So I was approached by the evil path and have accepted... but I think I had alot more of chapter 2 left to do. As I was slaying many of the Shadow thieves I stopped to wonder how many quests I may have slain. Does anyone know what quests I may lose out on if I continue workin for Bodhi and also if I should leave the city and go to Umar Hills and see whats out there to kill first. Any of you vets have suggestions? Will I lose out on XP if I skip these side areas like watchers keep umar hills and trademeeet?
Old 03-13-2005, 05:06 AM   #2
ocellis
The Magister

If you decide to skip those areas completly, you will obviously lose XP. But it is possible to skip them in Chapter 2 and do them in a later chapter.
I can only think of one quest that might be blocked after siding with Bohdi.

Spoiler
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#