Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2002, 06:03 PM   #51
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Have a good time, Dunda. LB, I know that you'll enjoy Kaui'i though I prefer the Big Island of Hawai'i. The Mauna Kea Beach Resort is there, and that's one of my favorite places in the world. Cloudy, your Grandmother is still on my mind and in my prayers.

[ 06-12-2002, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Attalus ]
Old 06-12-2002, 07:58 PM   #52
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Thanks Phil and Attalus . We went to Kaui'i last year too, and when i was like 6 we went to Maui...the only time ive been on the big island is to get on another plane to Kaui'i [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

Right now im letting my bright red hair dye soak into my hair...still have 15 minutes...man this stuff smells so nasty...ugh!

I'll be back to say my goodbyes tomorrow night....at 2 im taking my last drivers training, then at 4 im taking my drivers test, wish me luck on that one, im driving our huge suburban! Then at around 6 the band has to go play at graduation....so i'll bb at around 7:30 im guessin

Hey, theres a lakers game tonight, and American Idol, shweeet!
Old 06-12-2002, 11:36 PM   #53
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Have a good night and good tomorrow everyone! I'm off to bed now. Got a lot to do, but should be able to pop on a little, at least in the evening!
Old 06-12-2002, 11:40 PM   #54
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Night night Cloudy! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Wow its slow here tonight...hrmm my hair didn come out as red as i wanted it to...now its like brown/red...probably shoulda bought 2 bottles cause my hairs so damn thick [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2002, 11:53 PM   #55
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Hi LB,
I'm about to cruise so I'll say g'bye and I hope you're hand feels better in the morning [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2002, 12:08 AM   #56
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Good luck with the Hair lady blue... And i hope your hand heals soon [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Im about ready to hit the hay, todays been FAR TOO LONG, i said my last goodbyes to redblueflare as he boarded the Ferry boat and went to wait in an airport for his flight, he's probably in the united states now, but nowhere near a computer I bet : / anyway... I'm just chillen... spillen... thrillen... killen time? I'm listening to TURTLE man by Guitar Vader... you can listen to it if you want to... it's right here He does his work on Tapes so you can guess the size (only 813k or so) is equivalent to the quality... but its good listening anyway...

*bobs head to the rythm*

Im sitting here now with my sketchpad wondering just how in the world i'm going to put a FIGHT SCENE into an innocent girl's past... though she is a fighter... she doesnt like fighting... and as a career she's a white mage... but she has the strenghte of a figher... so her occupation and life is kind of screwed up... she eventually runs into this guy who loves rolling dice and using the power of the numbers to actually summon beasts and attack monsters, so she's going to join the summoner in chapter four of my online dojin manga... it's no-holds-barred so far, I don't know what i HAVENT put into it and its only been about 30 or so pages long... I'm gonig to stick all 4 of the first issues up for print and sale on CoCoChan's Site Its funy how i can just mail this stuff to my freind in Yaminosae and then have him place it on his popular site and actually have people charge for it! it's not much tho, about the equivalent of 2 american bucks, and we split 50 50 so he gets a buck and I get a buck [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I have an English version of the cover of the one im working on right now sitting about if you're interested... you can see it here anytime you want... it's 12 at night now... hmm... Ah I got a good joke... Kimagure's going to point out some of Tau-chan's flaws but will soon be eating her own words I think im gonna write in the sequence up to the punchline and THEN im going to bed... catch you all later... baiiieeeey zzzzzzzz
Old 06-13-2002, 12:21 AM   #57
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

ROTFLMAO i just noticed something on the Sweet Catgirl Coco Site... My freind updated the 5 minute manga section... lol
The Introduction of Villain Miko

She make's a good point, Storywriters should pay attention to this:

"Why should we have such a terrible villain catgirl like you in our midst? Can't we just get along? You shouldn't go out and tell everone our innermost secrets! it's just plain darn impolite!"

"you're missing the point! The Whole purpose of having villains is to give the Heros a purpose! Without good villains you cannot shape the rest of the characters! I stand against everything good hence you have a purpose!"

*and then the brainless girl who is hard of hearing gets her scentence mixed up in and in a pun belives that she just said she stood against all that was shrimp, not all that was good and says "how inhumaine and awful of you to hold a grudge those poor little shrimp like that!" *

err never mind i wont try explaining the humor in that to you, I don't get half of it myself...

*sweatdrops*

um... OH RIGHT zzzZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzz

LISTEN TO MUSIC!!!!!
Old 06-13-2002, 02:24 AM   #58
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hyllo everyone [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] I am incredibly sore at the moment. My arm that had a tetnus shot in it is as sore as hell and has gone red and puffed up in one part, my knee caps are as sore as hell, still trying to figure out why and my eyelids are sore as well... and that is completely weird...
Old 06-13-2002, 02:49 AM   #59
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Ouch Glorfindel, but why did you need a tetnus shot? I didnt think that they were part of the typical vaccination every children recieves.

LadyBlue, good luck with your hair...maybe you should have it blond after the firecraker episode!
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 06-13-2002, 07:00 AM   #60
uss
20th Level Warrior

ahh, yesterday 2-4 a.m. i watched Fight Club. Such a good movie [img]smile.gif[/img] !
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can" ofcourse, it wasnt the first time ive seen it .
oh yeah! wohooo!! today, ill get to play some Advanced Dungeons & Dragons. its so good that my 16 and 18 year old sisters have such great friends and boyfriends .
anyway, yester-yesterday(translation - the day before yesterday ), i made my character ready. he is a male drow wizard named Chaszmyr Khalazza(took the name from the Drow Handbook though i think ill maybe change it) and he got the best stats in the party(20 dex, 18 int! Gem Cutting, here i come !). the campaign is in Shadowdale, the city which is famous because Elminster was born there as Iff(Iff = Ivar = my sisters boyfriend = the DM) stated.
so cool to see sooo many AD&D books! there was about.. 15 books or so. the coolest was the Monstrous Manual though i wasnt supposed to read it, it was for DMs only