Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Thumbs Up Played a PS3 game called "Dishonored" and WOW was it amazing Much like Thief!... 9/10

Rarely do I find good PS3 games that are good AND have huge playtime hours.. This one took me around 20+, I checked every area for secret doors and such...

Basically it's a LOT like Thief. A stealth/RPG/'shooter'.. mainly bows. you do get old style revolvers and tons of other weapons.. go check other reviews on it, and youtube in-game playing of it... VERY cool.

GamesTM gave it an 8/10.. and an 8 is super rare from them..

Like thief, at the end of a mission, you have stats.. showing how many people killed, how many you knocked out, how many guards found bodies--you can pick up bodies and hide them. how much gold/treasure you found vs how much was on the level.
(And the main mission).

The story is REALLY interesting, and you get into it... Gonna replay on expert now. oh lord....

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #2
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Default Re: Played a PS3 game called "Dishonored" and WOW was it amazing Much like Thief!...

Played it on the 360. Awesome game.
IIRC PS3 has trophies that correspond to the 360 'achievments'.

In my last play through, I managed to get Clean Hands, Ghost, Invisible, and Mostly Flesh and Steel.

Can't wait til Theif 4. (If it ever sees daylight) From what I've heard it'll probably be on a next gen console.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com

Last edited by Firestormalpha; 02-28-2013 at 10:46 AM.
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:17 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: Played a PS3 game called "Dishonored" and WOW was it amazing Much like Thief!...

Yeah.. People on the Thief 4 forum are getting upset.. been three years since they announced it.. but yeah, if its not at this years E3 on display, they are holding off until next gen.. or the game is in limbo (hope not! )

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote