Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2002, 12:48 AM   #31
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

During the spring and summer I like to keep my hair short and in the winter time I like to grow my hair long. Because I am ex-military I have always had my hair short so it can take almost 2 years to get my hair to just above my shoulders.

In a woman it doesn't matter if her hair is short or long as for me it is not what she looks like on the outside it is what she is like on the inside that attracts me to a woman.
Old 04-18-2002, 02:51 AM   #32
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

I have dread-locks down to about the small of my back. My hair-colour is, well, "rat-brown"
On a woman I simply adore red hair..and fairly short, about shoulder-length..
Old 04-18-2002, 08:55 AM   #33
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Cloudy you make me blush..... [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 04-18-2002, 09:15 AM   #34
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

My hair lies at just below my shoulder blades. At the moment it's dead straight and jet black. It's also feathered down the front(kinda like graduated bangs). I like being able to toss my hair back just by tossing my head. When I go back to China I'm getting the ends dyed electric blue (ends so that if I don't like it I can just cut it off).

I prefer guys with hair no longer than their jaw line (except when I'm watching a film set in ancient China ) Don't mind about the colour except I find asian guys who dye their hair blonde mostly look ludicrous. Very few can get away with it.

Old 04-18-2002, 09:57 AM   #35
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

I like shorthair on myself, and tries to keep it that way..

I like women with.. hair on their heads.. Well, not to sound desperate but I like both long, short or in the middle. It all depends so much on the form of the head...

If I would state a general thing I really like long thick hair falling down to the shoulders or beyond, but not too long, have to feel and look fresh, which is the most important thing..

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 04-18-2002, 10:00 AM   #36
Donut
Jack Burton

Brazilian!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 04-18-2002, 10:05 AM   #37
Irongrinder

I have my hair half long, a little bit like a flower pot but more loosen and to the back. It's blond

About the opposite sex, I like women when they have long hair, short most of the times gives them a to serious look.
Old 04-18-2002, 10:16 AM   #38
Melusine
Dracolisk

Damn, Donut you bastard!! You made me choke on my cup of tea! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
ROTFL!

Anyway, my own hair is quite long - about halfway down my back. Won't get much longer though - I've had it like this for ages.
Old 04-18-2002, 11:07 AM   #39
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Bahamut! Hey reminiscing is fun!
Not this time Cloudy as you can see and hear... one more word of her.. and I am sure all my MSN friends and RL friends will indeed kick the crap out of me... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-18-2002, 01:48 PM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww Bahamut, think about something else, then! [img]smile.gif[/img] Go look at all our pics at Stealthy's maybe? Or worry about dying your hair pink for the band TEEHEE