Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2003, 03:06 PM   #11
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

My girlfriend plays me better than anyone.
We really didn't need to know that dude.
Old 06-10-2003, 03:22 PM   #12
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
I've got a red burn/swarm deck that's lots of fun (only creatures are minotaurs (and a ghost of a minotaur) it's got:
4 Labyrinth minotaurs (1/4 blue's that prevent creatures they block from untapping)
4 hurloon (2/3 no special abilities)
4 Anaba Shamans (2/2 R tap- 1 damage to target)
4 Anaba Spirit Crafters (1/3 all minotaurs get +1/+0)
3 Hurloon Shamans (2/3 everyone destroys a land if they die)
4 Talruum Minotaurs (3/3 Haste)
4 Talruum Pipers (3/3 all fliers that can block them have to)
4 Talruum Champions (3/3 first strikers (other first strikers they combat lose first strike)
1 Anaba Ancestor (1/1 ghost tap to give a minotaur +1/+1
4 Didgeridoo's (3colorless bring a minotaur into play (doesn't tap it, so you can do it on your opponents turn as much as you want, also prevents them from being countered)
the rest of the spells are either lightningbolts/incinierates or X damage spells
{edit} almost forgot my anti-morph card (Aether Flash- all creatures take 2 damage as the come into play)

It tends to win alot due to the swarm + direct damage, even though most of the cards are from before 5th edition it still does extremely well against the newer cards my friends have been buying recently
Sounds much like my Minotaur deck which I built for fun but it does fairly well.

I have a red/green deck that can beat 2 players in 3 turns if really lucky. It involves Fireballs, Forks, and Channel.

I have an elf deck that tries to overwhelm its opponent with elves, It is kind of neat especially when constant mist allows you to attack with your army and not worry about being attacked the next turn.

My blue/white deck I like, Angels, Clones, Doppelgangers, counterspells, has quite a few mana producing lands as well as a few small creatures like Fog Banks for protection early on.

Towards the end of the month I am getting together with some friends for a Magic night.