Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2001, 08:09 PM   #151
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Er... what?
Hows your story coming on, SSJ4?

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 08:11 PM   #152
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

my story is needing some time. still 38 pages til i reach my minimal goal, and im probably going to keep going after that. although the entire storyline probably needs to be divided into 2 books...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-30-2001, 08:12 PM   #153
Kaz

What is your minimal goal?

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 08:12 PM   #154
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

my minimal goal is 100 pages, 10 more than my rival . gotta out-write him too, which shouldnt be hard...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-30-2001, 08:14 PM   #155
Kaz

Just one question - HOW DO YOU DO IT? I started writing a fantasy story about a year ago and have written ~10 pages in all that time! I simply don't write enough!

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 08:17 PM   #156
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Just one question - HOW DO YOU DO IT? I started writing a fantasy story about a year ago and have written ~10 pages in all that time! I simply don't write enough!

oh, talent, boredome, a drive to succeed, greed... all of these spurred me on, but i guess that my persistance is what keeps me going. and boredome.

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-30-2001, 08:19 PM   #157
Kaz

That must be my problem - there are too many other interesting things to do, like play computer, read or post here.
Kas, tomorrow you WILL write another TWO PAGES to that story, understood? AT LEAST.

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 08:19 PM   #158
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by debiler:
Oops. Forgot that: I´ll be studying architecture at the technical college(is that correct for techn. Fachhochschule, Kaz?)
Debiler, the official English translation most German "Fachhochschulen" use when marketing themselves internationally is "University of Applied Sciences".

Other than that, a brief hello to any- and everyone here I've have missed over the last couple of days - and whom I am bound to not see very much in the near future, either as I am going to be rather busy with RL stuff !

And a pre-birthday hug for Cloudy !

Good night and take care !

------------------
So long !

R³ aka "The Ramonster"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine's "permanent advocate" !

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 09-30-2001, 08:21 PM   #159
Kaz

Hello/Goodbye Ramon! Nice to have seen you around! Still waiting for BGII to arrive...

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 09-30-2001).]
Old 09-30-2001, 08:24 PM   #160
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
That must be my problem - there are too many other interesting things to do, like play computer, read or post here.
Kas, tomorrow you WILL write another TWO PAGES to that story, understood? AT LEAST.

i know, once i had to disconnect myself from the internet in order to write! i do most of my work at school now, when im extremely bored and have nothing better to do when i'm done. but sometimes i write a bit more on my computer... if nobodys on the forums and im bored of gaming, i write! all outta books to read around here now... i usually write late at night though, cause my mom would probably call me down and id lose my train of thought! my computer is my translater as well... its an absolutele necessary tool for me to use in my writing, seeing as how my pages are just scribbled with some of the messiest handwriting i can muster before i forget the topic of the paragraph.

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart