Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2001, 03:12 PM   #141
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Hi there! I'm here again.. How should I keep up with this thread?? Every time I'm away, everyone posted like a zillion posts again... As an entertainer (...can't really remember when I last entertained, but who cares!!?!?!) i need to know what it's all about here.. The only thing I know is that Seph & Jerome are doing weird stuff again, but that's the usual.. so.. gimme a briefing will ya Cloudy, Lioness or Kaz!!

It´s always the same with me, mate. But hey, how´s everybody feeling today? I´m quite enthusiastic, because I´ll finally start studying at Stuttgart tomorrow. (was about time) I´m really looking forward to that, especially because of free internet use for students.

------------------
The malt beer lord has come!
Ruby Skald of the ALSB
Old 09-30-2001, 03:25 PM   #142
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hello debiler! How are you today? BTW, do you know where you can get english computer games in Germany other than at www.amazon.com and www.amazon.co.uk? Ramon and I are interested. www.amazon.co.uk is a LOT better than www.amazon.com in that respect, however I still need to pay 15DM shipping+handling for one game...

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 03:29 PM   #143
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

yaaay! i just beat ToB again, this time with a Thief! and i have a sandwich. i hafta have my sandwich.

no homework now! woo! oh yes, thanks you all you nice people for helping me with my algebra!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-30-2001, 03:30 PM   #144
Link
Jack Burton

What'll you be studying debiler? Stuttgart btw, is not a city i like very much. I support Feijenoord, and there have been some "things" between VFB Stuttgart and Feijenoord, but anyway, hope you'll enjoy it there.. I'm still having trouble convincing my parents Internet (and this forum basically) is very import, and that a 56 K modem is waaaaaaaaaaaay ancient, and that we should at least get cable.. my mum doesn't quite agree, so it may take some time (read: it'll never happen)

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-30-2001, 03:39 PM   #145
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Kaz: nope, don´t have any idea where to get some. I used to buy my original games at a small computer ´n stuff shop in Heilbronn, but it was closed about one month ago. Never ordered anything at amazon or elsewhere, just ebay.

Link: I´m going to Stuttgart because it´s just 40km away from where I live, so I don´t have to get my own flat there. BTW, I´m suffering from an ancient 56k modem, too. But what can I do? DSL is way too expensive at the moment.

------------------
Ruby Skald of the ALSB
Old 09-30-2001, 03:42 PM   #146
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Oops. Forgot that: I´ll be studying architecture at the technical college(is that correct for techn. Fachhochschule, Kaz?)

------------------
Ruby Skald of the ALSB
Old 09-30-2001, 07:09 PM   #147
Kaz

Sorry, debiler, I have no idea

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLOUDY!!!!!

Happy birthday to yooouuu
Happy birthday to yooooouuu
Happy birthday dear Cloudy
Happy birthday to yooouuuuu

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 09-30-2001).]
Old 09-30-2001, 07:14 PM   #148
Kaz

Just read Melusine's thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERTAI!!!!

------------------

Kazara

Lux omnis est
Old 09-30-2001, 07:33 PM   #149
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww...thanks for the birthday wishes, Kaz! I think Ertai has gone to bed but he'll be happy to see them too!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-30-2001, 08:06 PM   #150
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

oh man, am i the official bumper again?

*points to his belly button* before i was born, i ate through here!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart