Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2002, 09:04 AM   #1
xanderwatts
The Magister

I have had this come up in the dialogue window several times, most recently when talking to some noble (or possibly the person who gives you the quest to kill the ogre for the belts) with my latest character, a paladin (1st level).
What does it mean, and is it in some way related to the BG2 spell Da'er Ragh's Aura cleansing which (I think) you can only get through cheating
Old 12-19-2002, 11:49 AM   #2
Grungi
Banned User

theres a thread about this quite recent should only be a few pages back i think, search for it if you can, i think it explains everything...
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2002, 10:39 PM   #3
I wish my name was Baggins
Elminster

I think that it has no real purpose whatsoever except for a small bonus on your saving throws...but as always I may be wrong so find the thread that Grungi mentioned and all of your questions shall be answered.
Old 12-20-2002, 04:43 AM   #4
InsaneBane
Baaz Draconian

To Xander

The tread mentioned is the one you participated in yourself. See it here

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...=002982#000000

BTW: There were no real answers in that tread, only theories.

Insane