Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2001, 10:18 AM   #1
Saberlayne
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi all, I am in the Dragon's Eye area 2. I have been in there for so long now that my valiant group is starting to become too relaxed for the sudden troll spawns that occur, causing a few deaths Can someone give me a "general direction" tip for the next area (...but please, be vague, I do not want a complete spoiler, this game is way to fun for that).

Thanks for your help.

------------------
Saberlayne ~(----
Order of Blayde

[This message has been edited by Saberlayne (edited 03-20-2001).]
Saberlayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 12:18 PM   #2
Synthius
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If I recall correctly, you need to focus your attention on uncovering the eastern half of that area to find the way and continue your adventure. Check your area map from time to time to see if you can spot corridors that you might have missed in your travels. (Hope this is sufficiently general without giving too much away).
Synthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 03:34 PM   #3
Saberlayne
Elite Waterdeep Guard

...thank you very much indeed Synthius.

My rogue group shall turn their sites eastward. Jye Qynne and the others will be most glad to leave these trolls behind (...especially because we are out of fire infusions), even if it is for a more dangerous foe.

Thanks again...

------------------
Saberlayne ~(----
Order of Blayde

[This message has been edited by Saberlayne (edited 03-20-2001).]
Saberlayne is offline   Reply With Quote