Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2001, 02:26 PM   #1
xavierbreth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

let me try this way! i can heal all my characters that are down hp with the ring of intelligence while the game is paused as long as i still have "control" of the pc. this almost eliminates my need for healing spells. does anyone know if this is a bug or a merely a gift to the observant?
xavierbreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 04:20 PM   #2
Leafy
Zhentarim Guard

I've been hearing about come ring cheese on other bases too.. sounds like a bug

where did you find that ring anyways? in IWD or HoW?
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 06:36 PM   #3
xavierbreth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

well met Leafy. i believe i found it on the 3rd level of Corellon tower, the one with the maps. i keep the ring on my mage in her backpack and keep her in the background so she does not get charmed or confused etc. i pause the game and pass around the ring using the inventory screen. each time i put on and take off the ring my total hp change back and forth, but i also heal 10hp up to max. i give the mage back the ring and continue with the battle. you need to keep a few healing spells for the pc's that get charmed etc. because you lose control of their inventory. so my cleric usually keeps my mage company ready to dash in to the rescue. Xavier
xavierbreth is offline   Reply With Quote