Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2001, 01:45 PM   #11
Khanar
Manshoon

!!!SPOILER!!!
For the Vexed Armor I think you need to talk to the demon, and then quit the dialogue after you find out what he is. Then cast Contact Other Plane and you can ask the summoned spirit what the demon's name is. Then I *think* you just need to go talk to him again and tell him his name and then you can use the armor without getting killed or whatever. I didn't do this the way I just said, but I figured it out later because I cast that spell and found out his name, but it was too late, he was already in the armor form. So I just killed him.

btw, can somebody tell me how I'm supposed to help Emmerich(the ranger's name I think)? I killed that *thing* out in the town, but now after I talked to him, I can't figure out what to do next. I'd like to finish the rest of these little quests since I'm having a bit of trouble on the last level, and would like to get all the XP I can get before trying it again. (It's not HER, it's her stupid minions that are killing me)

[This message has been edited by Khanar (edited 03-15-2001).]
Khanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 02:20 PM   #12
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Are you referring to the one that has fallen from his God's grace???
Spoiler......
He is the Werewolf that has been killing the trappers. After you go to him, and talk about his dreams he is having, he will realize it. Then, run to the Merchant in the Inn and talk with him. he will give you an item that helps keep the Werewolf powers from taking over. Then, simply give this to the ol' guy and he is cured. I hope that is the one you were referring to.

------------------

Larry of the OHF
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 04:41 PM   #13
Khanar
Manshoon

That's the one. Thanks. I didn't think of talking to the guy at the inn. Duh.
Khanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2001, 04:49 PM   #14
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I would not either, but he gave me the clue himself that I should go check on what the last trapper guy was doing, because he said that he heard that the trapper guy was going to buy an enchanted silver dagger from the Innkeeper, and maybe I should check with the Innkeeper to find out what was going on. That is what lead me to him.

------------------

Larry of the OHF
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote