Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2002, 04:25 AM   #1
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

What are some of the good role play modules people have found out there? Preferably with the HCR installed...

Kat
Old 07-28-2002, 06:48 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well if you go to Neverwinter Vault (I think the addy is http://nwn.vault.igi or something... Ill look it up in a sec)

There are lots of mods available for download... I personally like Bolden Dragon Inn and Legacies: The celestial Wood.... there is a thread about mods about a week ago in the NwN forum as well [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 07:11 AM   #3
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks. I don't want DL a mod, though. I want to play with people. The two PWs I'm a member of aren't open yet, so I was wondering if there were any good ones open that enforced role play?

Kat
Old 07-30-2002, 12:43 AM   #4
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Silver marchs is quite good and always seems to run at a good speed too. Usually good roleplaying on there.

[ 07-30-2002, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: Draggor ]