Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2001, 03:04 AM   #61
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Listens intently for what the halfling will say next.
Old 10-30-2001, 03:04 AM   #62
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

"Well, did I call you that?" Res's face is screwed up with fake confusion and an exageratted gasp. He quickly adjusted "it was a lucky guess then, nothing personal, I suppose?" He smiled innocently
Old 10-30-2001, 03:11 AM   #63
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::she resisted the urge to draw the halfling accross the table, her mother's voice coming once again into her head. This time she listened. Her voice remained steady as she spoke:: And what will it be that I will provide protection for you against? ::It was her turn to smile now::

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-30-2001, 03:32 AM   #64
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

"Protection?" Res appeared to be detesting the word, "well, lets just say, assitance suits your position better. A mutually benifitial partnership would be a better fitting term."

Res knew he had accidentally bumped into some personal reference then. He could use that to gain a little advantage in this bargain. Secret is power, Res knew that too well, and it doesnt matter how much HE knows, but how much his partner THNKS he knows matters

With a shurg, he said: "so, coming with us?"

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 03:37 AM   #65
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

::Liliara picks at the threads of her newly mended gown as she speaks:: That depends on who I am joining, and what it is I will be getting into.

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-30-2001, 03:53 AM   #66
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Res secretly breathed a satisfactory sigh. That is nothing serious, Res thought, adventure is always dangerous, but exciting and rewarding, he smiled.

"Well, just an errand to the Giant Plains of southwest. The most we'd come cross are just some wolf raiders, come in pack, but we'll have enough armed force if you join us. They might be scared off in the first place."

Res waited patiently for an answer
Old 10-30-2001, 04:41 AM   #67
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: bump for Liliara and Prime2U!
Old 10-30-2001, 05:17 AM   #68
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Talthyr looked knowingly at Res, he was certainly good at sounding convincing, but would the woman join them or not? He wasn't sure.
Then he rose and declared *I'm going to have a quick look at our captive friend over here, please do excuse me, I shall not be long*

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB
and Sorcerous Nuttella salesman of the O.R.T

Long live HADB!!!

'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger'
Old 10-30-2001, 10:44 AM   #69
Legolas the Elven Archer

Legolas stood near the doorway, leaning on his longbow K'annuari. While keeping an eye on the prisoners, he was also following the conversation. Liliara looked to be a very experienced woman, and would be a valuable asset to the slowly growing group. On the other hand, her presence would certainly increase the risk. Nonetheless, he decided he'd prefer Liliara's presence.

Sir Dennis was tending the mage's wounds, who started to come round. Legolas frowned, a very unelven trait, but he'd spent a long time between other races. What would they do with him...

Old 10-30-2001, 04:01 PM   #70
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Res waits patiently for an answer. Secrecy is not his main concern, so he is not afraid of getting a large group. Considering who he is working for, he might just want to reduce the risks as much as possible. He had thought of...

OOC: I will fill in the " ... " part later, not yet