Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2001, 01:07 AM   #61
Draconia

I just read all of this thread. (it took me awhile).
Gabriel- You keep saying that you haven't seen the Bush Administration do anything. Give them time, Bush has only been in office for 3 months. You have to remember that things can't be done overnight.
I agree with JJ and Sir Taliesin. Everything both of you have said is something my husband and I talk alot about and agree on. It is amazing what the media leaves out, huh? I for one think that Bill Clinton is ........ I won't say it here. hehehe
Black Knight- My husband thinks the same thing about the Clintons and their marriage.
Ok, I am outta here. I don't like to get into political arguements but I did want to put in my 2 cents worth.
BTW, if I could of voted, I would of voted for Bush.
------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen

[This message has been edited by Draconia (edited 03-11-2001).]
Old 03-11-2001, 01:09 AM   #62
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Cloudbringer thinks the rant levels have risen to untold heights and she is thinking of fireballing this thread.

CHILL OUT gang. The poor contingent from the international scene is looking at us and shaking their heads in wonder. We are scaring poor Griever and frankly, you guys are giving me a headache!

In my UNDOCUMENTED opinion (geez jj, give a little, you'll snap soon! ), you can argue almost anything given the right ammunition. And interpretation of 'facts' is not always black and white. And who is the SUPREME JUDGE of whether one has all the facts or even all the pertinent facts in a case at any given time? EEEEEF! We each make up our minds on issues based on a combination of 'facts' we have in our possesion, and our feelings or gut instinct. I hate politics, I really do. Makes otherwise sane and rational people into rabid argumentative rabble...sigh....

I need a drink and some spam or even a little culture...anyone for Shakespeare or good book discussion? How about that Mercutio? Great character huh?

JJ, CB still wants the sonnet- she has a right to HER opinon too. (HUGE POUT FOLLOWED BY FROWN) 'Forgive"... my backside!!!!...pffft...

Gabriel? Chill out, sweetie. Politics is a crazy thing. Gets people all heated up and sometimes a bit over the top with regard to other people's feelings and thoughts. Particularly in the US where we are so proud and rightfully so, of our ability and right to speak out. Sometimes I think we speak too much and not with much care, but we sure do make our opinions known, now don't we? Gabriel, please feel free to always make your opinons known, never be afraid to do that. Flamers will not be tolerated here. But beware simple misunderstandings or disagreements. They can happen and are not personal...And between you and me...I'm sick to death of counting, re-counting and re-hashing.....let the world move on and lets see what President Bush has to offer. We can re-think our choice in 4 yrs if needed. As for Hilary...she's going to have to prove herself to this voter who did not choose her.

Sir Taliesin- I'd have dumped the sorry two timing bastard before he got to the private suite after the first fling! (been there done that...)

(OK, go ahead ...lets see the potshots at Cloudy now...I'm going to light spam for a bit...too damn claustrophobic in here!)

Any aussies out there wanna play?

StormCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-11-2001).]
Old 03-11-2001, 01:23 AM   #63
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Gabriel? Chill out, sweetie. Politics is a crazy thing. Gets people all heated up and sometimes a bit over the top with regard to other people's feelings and thoughts......... Gabriel, please feel free to always make your opinons known, never be afraid to do that. Flamers will not be tolerated here. But beware simple misunderstandings or disagreements...
Cloud, Falmming, Perhaps I'm not thinking stright but I have never flamed anyone, IF i every did there would no dought that the preson was flamed.
Old 03-11-2001, 01:24 AM   #64
JJ/newbie

Gabe, we can certainly agree to disagree, and thank god we live in places where that is an option for us. Hi there cloudsylph, allright, I give, uncle, here it is:
There once was a queen from new york
Whose hair was bound in a torque
With charm and grace quite disarming,
Rapier wit most alarming, she
Reigned over spamland with golden fork.
How's that?

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-11-2001, 01:31 AM   #65
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Cloud, Falmming, Perhaps I'm not thinking stright but I have never flamed anyone, IF i every did there would no dought that the preson was flamed.
No no! You misunderstood me ,Gabriel! I meant that you should not feel you have to remove or change your posts/view because NO ONE ELSE will be allowed to flame you and you are entitled to your views!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-11-2001, 01:33 AM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by JJ/newbie:
Gabe, we can certainly agree to disagree, and thank god we live in places where that is an option for us. Hi there cloudsylph, allright, I give, uncle, here it is:
There once was a queen from new york
Whose hair was bound in a torque
With charm and grace quite disarming,
Rapier wit most alarming, she
Reigned over spamland with golden fork.
How's that?

Better. teehee!

Cloudysylph is happier

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-11-2001, 01:34 AM   #67
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Cloud, as I said I'm not think stright right now. it been a tought day.
Old 03-11-2001, 02:03 AM   #68
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

It's ok Gabe..what is it, about 7am there? Get some sleep !

CloudMinder

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-11-2001, 02:10 AM   #69
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

7:03 to be presice, besides I not tired, I have nothing to do tommorw or the day after that or the onea after that....
Old 03-11-2001, 04:06 AM   #70
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
One could argue that Clinton lied to you about a private matter that should have concerned only him and his wife - that he shouldn't have been publicly accused of cheating on his wife, at the first place. Why, no other citizen gets prosecuted for such a thing !
Mind, I don't want to fight with you on that matter - I only express my opinion, which is shared by most French people, is all.
Let's stop this here and smile on it, OK ?

Just so you don't think I got mad and left, I was in a comp lab that closes on Sat at 4pm on campus and missed your reply. Love ya! I agree to disagree with ya.