Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2003, 09:19 PM   #1
Wolf Blade
Dungeon Master

Hi,
How do I summon the daemon when I'm the judge during the time when I'm in Quint's and his brothers castle? What spell do I need to cast? I want to prove they are both innocent.

Also, for making items in the forge's in CH. 1 and 3, can I wait and beat the game before making items- when I beat the game, will I be able to go back to the smiths? I heard the items are a lot better once you beat the game and I was hoping to use my rare adminate and diamonds then.
Wolf Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 10:11 PM   #2
apollo
Dungeon Master

*****SPOILER*****

This is one of my favourite quests it is.Make sure you are in the tower with all the fire elementals (karlats) Ok when you have found karlats wands (the one that casts burning hand and the on that casts protection from alignment) If you dont have the wands then look in every room on the tower. There is a room that has a brazier and some candelabra's in a circle. put a fire beetle belly in the brazier, cast protection from evil on yourself with the wand you found, now cast burning hands on the brazier with the fire bettles belly. Now have a talk to the demon which appears in front of you. Make sure you dont ask for his power. ask for his oath. now when u have karlats, quint and the demons go to the gaurdian and cast protection form evil on yourself. Now you should be done. when u exit u will talk 2 mayor mobley.
Old 09-07-2003, 10:43 AM   #3
Wolf Blade
Dungeon Master

Can I cast the spells being a fighter?
Old 09-07-2003, 11:19 AM   #4
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Yep, the wands work for all classed.
Old 09-07-2003, 07:50 PM   #5
Wolf Blade
Dungeon Master

Thanks, just beat it [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2003, 01:04 AM   #6
Louis de Lioncourt
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh my God, I killed the daemon without talking to it. I'll re-do this quests to see what happens. I forgot to use the protect from evil wand and the daemon started attacking, I had no choice so I killed him with my bare hands (my monk hehehe).

Now I'll have to do it again to see what happens, and then kill it again after [img]smile.gif[/img] .