Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2001, 04:24 PM   #1
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: AH! The light! OK... I only have until 6 o'clock to be here. I now get two hours of internet on Saturdays. But you all ran away didn't you... Ah, my fair cult has been torn asunder. [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] COME BACK!! ~sniff~ Anybody home? I'm afraid to post in character.)
Old 12-08-2001, 05:03 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I am always here...but staying busy.
An update on things ...
[*]Deiter...Presumed dead.[*]Kaz...Real life woes and will not be around.[*]Neb and Sephi...Always here.[*]Mistral and Larry...Won an island from a lich and living in a paradisacal enviroment.
Old 12-08-2001, 05:08 PM   #3
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Larry, I could kiss you, but I'm afraid I'd catch something. I sent an e-mail to your home address.)
Old 12-08-2001, 06:03 PM   #4
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Well... Fare thee well ya'll... See ya next week. [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope. Midget should be in this week. Bye.)
Old 12-09-2001, 12:46 PM   #5
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> I am here! It is 1.50 am at my side I need to go to bed soon... but I just can't seem to, there's just so much to catch up on from 3.5 days of disappearance

I will be waiting for things to pick up and post accordingly (not much live action except on weekends, I'm afraid). My poor character has been tormented by her past all this while... I had to give her some aspirin
Old 12-13-2001, 02:09 PM   #6
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(OOC: Just a bump, lest this RP be forgotten.....)
Old 12-14-2001, 06:09 AM   #7
mistral4543

OOC>>> No worries, Neb. I will never forget this RPG. We've had wonderful and terrific experiences, and this is by far my favourite RPG. It's home ... besides, where else do I get such a wonderful cyber-hubby and indulge in dramatics?!

Spree - Are you able to choose which 2 hours you can play on weekends?? I will only be able to log on after board time 8pm this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Btw, if you ever had any doubts about it... I miss ya. Keep your spirits up, girl! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2001, 08:43 PM   #8
mistral4543

Summary of events at the last thread The One-Eyed Wolf - Links to Ravenwood

Group 1: Larry and Mistral

After Mistral's return from her ancestral home, she sent Isabeau with a message to the One-Eyed Wolf tavern where Larry had been helping out and earning his keep. They met at the Temple of Mystra, where she revealed her suspicions that her father had been murdered by friends of Spree's and her indecision over whether to avenge his death. Deeply troubled, the couple decided to take a break and go in search for adventure with Isabeau and Chaos, their trusty companions...

At another tavern, they heard of a paradise island rumoured to be filled with treasures, but also haunted by undead creatures. Undaunted, they decided to embark on the trip and made it there despite Mistral's worsening nightmares. As they explored the area, they discovered that the island was owned by a lich, which imprisoned Isabeau and Chaos and demanded that Larry and Mistral obtain the blood of a black dragon for itself. In addition to the release of Isabeau and Chaos, the lich also promised to give the couple the island in return for the favour, as long as no other trespassers arrived to harass it.

During the rather spirited fight with the black dragon, Mistral polymorphed it into an orange squirrel and drew blood from it. But the couple then released it into the words, in the knowledge that the polymorph spell was permanent until dispelled by a mage of higher level than Mistral.
Old 12-14-2001, 08:53 PM   #9
mistral4543

Group 2: Neb and Kaz

Back at the One-Eyed Wolf tavern, Kaz had decided to visit her family home and asked if Neb would wish to go along. This, he gladly did. After some travelling, they arrived at the cottage in which Kaz's parents had stayed and Kaz came across what appeared to be her mother Elansa's diary. The contents of this book were vague, but the word Ravenwood started Kaz wondering if her past was also linked to Spree's. Neb and herself agreed that returning to the tavern might yield some helpful answers from Spree.

Thus, they set off together for Athklata once more...
Old 12-14-2001, 09:00 PM   #10
mistral4543

Group 3: Sephi and Jaclyn

Sephi and Jaclyn had remained in the One-Eyed Wolf tavern all this while, waiting for the journey to Ravenwood. However, it appeared that their guide, Spree (called Chani Ravenwood exclusively by Deiter) seemed to be in a coma. Deiter, on the other hand, alternated between taking care of her and drifting in and out of sleep.
Closed Thread