Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2001, 02:53 AM   #11
braingeyser
Welcomed New User

"That paladin sword?" Pale Justice? Can you get it from those guys? When I offed them I got a Flaming Longsword +2, a Mage Dagger +2, and some other less impressive stuff.
braingeyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 10:08 PM   #12
johndu

i tried it out, your rep stays almost the same, at least it did not make ANY difference in the pricing of stuff...i don't know what else i should test.
as for stuff
flaming sword- which does not do much
mage dagger-which is OK
and a few plate armors
and some arrows+1, +2 and flame
Old 12-11-2001, 08:15 PM   #13
Warboss
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I had to kill them in one game. Wait, don't read any farther if you haven't been through Dragon's Eye Yet.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
OK, so I let them out and they're helping kill some of the snake people, but when I get to the room with the High Summoner (the samll one with the three snake-mages in), the last snake-mage dies while they're standing in the doorway! And I can't get them to move.

I first thought that if I let them watch over me while I rested, they would go away, but there they were when I woke up! Bastards! So, off with their heads.
Old 12-12-2001, 05:42 AM   #14
Tyrion
Quintesson

where are they? I have searched through the whole level but I can't find tehm.
Old 12-12-2001, 01:31 PM   #15
mrdennison
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Are these the guys who are trapped where all the priest guys are? I killed all the things on the map and set those guys free. They just ran by me and i have not seen them since.

Are we talking about the same people?(the room i set them free from lot of dead people on the ground)
Old 12-13-2001, 10:41 PM   #16
johndu

fight the yuan ti guys first, then release them, i suggest don't kill them first, they provide u with much needed rest when u r on the last section, after u finished Yxunomi, then kill them...i'm so evil=)