Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2001, 02:14 PM   #1
Wurm
Drizzt Do'Urden

Nice Forum, I'm Wurm a moderator over at Sharky's forums and a Hardcore RPG gamer. It's nice to meet you all!

Now to my problem...I talked to everyone in the bridge district, I killed the Lich, and the man in red. And I went to the tanner and he called the guards on me. So what do I do next to solve this miniquest?
Old 08-19-2001, 02:17 PM   #2
trux

Quote:
Originally posted by Wurm:
Nice Forum, I'm Wurm a moderator over at Sharky's forums and a Hardcore RPG gamer. It's nice to meet you all!

Now to my problem...I talked to everyone in the bridge district, I killed the Lich, and the man in red. And I went to the tanner and he called the guards on me. So what do I do next to solve this miniquest?
Hey Wurm, I may be the first (but definetely not the last) to welcome you to Ironworks.

On to your problem. The lich and the Man in Red has nothing to do with the Skinner Quest.

SPOILER...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
There's a vagabond towards the middle of the map (I forget his name but someone else will remember) that will give you your first clues. From those clues you'll talk to others and gain the information you need. I don't want to spoil you too much, but this will get you on your way. Hope this helps.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux

[This message has been edited by trux (edited 08-19-2001).]
Old 08-19-2001, 02:22 PM   #3
trux

I think his name may be Rampah.

------------------
a bunch of long hairs.
trux
Old 08-19-2001, 02:27 PM   #4
Legolas the Elven Archer

SPOILER
After talking to and paying rampah, visit the market square and talk to the merchant and harlot there (IIRC, she's named Rose Bouquet or something).
Next, tell any discoveries to the guardsman who informed you of the murders.
Oh, and welcome to the board (I may be the second, but definitely not the last

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 08-19-2001, 03:11 PM   #5
Wurm
Drizzt Do'Urden

Thanks for the welcome! I went and used search and found my answers (I had talked to the "shady lady" and the begger, I was just hesitant to attack the tanner without more proof). BTW was the lich the rouge stone quest? If so then I messed up by selling mine
Old 08-19-2001, 05:47 PM   #6
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Thanks for the welcome! I went and used search and found my answers (I had talked to the "shady lady" and the begger, I was just hesitant to attack the tanner without more proof). BTW was the lich the rouge stone quest? If so then I messed up by selling mine
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
No, but the door right next to it is. But don't worry, you'll find more Rogue Stones (in Mae'var's guildhouse, for example). Besides, you will probably want to wait a little to use it anyway (unless you want to have your ass handed to you by the Twisted Rune).

------------------

Death is only the beginning...
Old 08-19-2001, 05:52 PM   #7
Wurm
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Nerull:
unless you want to have your ass handed to you by the Twisted Rune).

I don't know my group is all over 13 level..... I went and did all the outside quests first and then came back, Im wearing red dragon armour BTW

Old 08-19-2001, 05:56 PM   #8
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

Hey Wurm! One additional german member at last! That makes a total of 3!

------------------
Calvin the bold the malt beer lord is back!
Old 08-20-2001, 02:27 AM   #9
Wildhorse
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by debiler:
Hey Wurm! One additional german member at last! That makes a total of 3!

I'm puzzled at your nick, you know that it means something very specific in french... "débiler" :]
Old 08-20-2001, 05:05 AM   #10
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:

Kill the guards and defuse the traps in the room and then get the skin cloak from under the bed. Go 5to the merchant near Rose in the bridge district and he'll identify it as human skin. Go to the guard in the entrance of the bridge district and talk to him,. Then go kill the tanner!