Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2001, 05:03 AM   #21
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi Sylent and the rest of you greenies wannabe but not are..

I like the idea about a cottage and wildlife to. I even applied for a job as a wolfnursery in one of USA´s national parks but they weren´t so keen on the idea of having bloody foreigners there... Too bad..

Would have been great though, well hopefully we in Sweden starts to appreciate out predators and learn to live in a more harmonized way with nature, for all of us who have children, wants to have children, do we care about something else then money and occupation? i want to preserve as much as possible, that forrest I mentioned earlier, I wish that my sisters kids will be able to go there someday and see what I saw, feel what i felt. Well now this is going to be too fuzzy so i quit right here and go looking for a handkerchief (do you call it that or is it just my shoolbook?)
Old 02-03-2001, 08:25 AM   #22
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hmm... some of us hit a wrong note in this post... apoligies for all who did fume... but i wish to tell you the problem will not go away until acted upon.. the question is how... how can we do that my dear friends...

Wolfgir,
dreams are the ones that make reality ... reality is given when acted upon... i just wanna say that...
Old 02-03-2001, 08:50 AM   #23
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

LadyZ: I'm not too far from you, actually! Just to the north in RI, but I love to range throughout New England. I loved your poem snippet and would like to use it because you are right about reincarnation...If only all people knew for sure...I don't want to use it for anything but in conversation, to make a good point. I'll give credit where it's due!
Old 02-03-2001, 06:00 PM   #24
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Zenith, yes you are pretty close! I've never been to Rhode Island, what is it like living there? Glad that you liked my snippet, I'm flattered! These things I usually keep to myself (Got pages full of them, especially on that particular topic). Please use it in any conversation you like, perhaps we can change a few people's ways of thinking! Hey, couldn't hurt