Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2003, 03:35 PM   #1
Celebmorgulion
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I got an idea to another mod since the undermountain seems to go pretty well.
Its simply a mod containing the world of Warhammer Fantasy.
I do not know if you know about it, but I'll give you a short summary.
Its a world full of danger and evil, where the Empire of man(Emperor Karl Franz(Sigmar founder and main god)) is under constant treat from orcs and goblins and other foul evil. Out on the Sea of Chaos lies the realm of the high elfs on a island continent called Ulthuan. The dwarfs live in great undergrounds holds in the world edge mountains.
The Druchi(instead of Drow) dwells in Naggaroth the land of chill in six great fortified cities (on the surface).
Chaos, difficult to explain it has deamons and four evil gods: Khorne God of war and blood, Tzeentch god of change and magic, Nurgle god of decay and disease and Slaanesh the dark prince god of lies and pleasure they are all the one big enemy of all, mother to most every other evils.
Well thats the main part of that world, so what do you all think.
Old 08-14-2003, 04:10 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

That would be one massive mod to make [img]smile.gif[/img]
But you could of course use the setting to make a small adventure much like what you get in the Bill King novels, or simply recreate only a small area. A section of Mordheim, with its constant influx of adventuring bands, would be perfect for this sort of thing.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 04:15 PM   #3
Celebmorgulion
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have given that a little thinking but I would not have been satisfied.
Anyway I already started and are soon finished with the central Empire thoug only with the areas not the quest conversations and the like