Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2002, 12:10 PM   #11
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

look at egypt.it's cool the way the light follows the course of the nile.
Old 05-03-2002, 01:11 PM   #12
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

I saw a picture just like that in Maxim magazine with a caption that read something like "...so, do you think we should give Canada power yet?"
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 05-03-2002, 01:39 PM   #13
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Yeah I saw this in a magizine once, its pretty cool.

LOL, Milamber!! Nah, they dont need it and we will jsut be wasting energy [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2002, 01:44 PM   #14
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
yep, now i know exactly where you live. I'll think i'll pay you a visit one of these days, make sure the beer is cold. lol
Old 05-03-2002, 05:24 PM   #15
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

lol I've got one like that on my atlas. Its cool. [img]smile.gif[/img]

and Jorath, stop imagining Aviendha
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 05-03-2002, 05:26 PM   #16
Beltazar
Zhentarim Guard

LOL. I think I can see MY house, or my mothers
Old 05-03-2002, 06:01 PM   #17
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
WHOA! Europe has a *lot* of lights! [img]tongue.gif[/img] You know one of those two dots on Southern Cuba is probably us down here...
It is... heh we're more lit up than that tiny island off of the southern tip of south america lol... by the way Mr. Russet has the same picture in a poster in his room [img]tongue.gif[/img] Do you see Tokyo! GEEZ! that place is just covered in lights! Mexico city doesnt even shine that bright! I didnt think india woulld be so lit up! lol And Moscow looks like its in a spider web ALSO look at korea, notice at the 38th paralel that ALL of the lights suddenly shoot out, its like ONLY south korea has power lol... China doesnt suprise me, but INDIA does! GEEEZ! The middle east is pretty lit up too! Greenland is kind of barren.... Hawaii's even got more light than that place! LOL and look at antartica... so peacefull and quiet... whats with north Canada??? O_O ive been there, there were cities and stuff lol... The eastern US and all of Europe are real hot-spots though... The great plains are mostly dark but then look, out of nowhere a big light stands out how much you wanna bet that's Vegas [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Africa is... errm... pathetic except around the Nile river! LOOK at that nile river! The whole river is freaking lit up! LOL its like the only sighn of life [img]tongue.gif[/img] that and some parts of southafrica... Iceland isnt as lit up as i thought it would be...

Sweden is quite frightening actually [img]tongue.gif[/img] Italy is no big suprise, neither is england, I can definetly see the autobahn in Germany lol... and spain... what the heck? Its all around the coast.. i'd expect somehting like that from italy *which didnt come as a big suprise) YUP thats pretty FREAKIN' COOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2002, 07:25 PM   #18
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Wow. Youd expect Perth to be brighter than that...

[ 05-03-2002, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: LennonCook ]
Old 05-03-2002, 07:35 PM   #19
Lavindathar
Harper

Thats a really sweet picture dude.

The USA makes me laugh...you have the populated West coast, the cowboy middle, and the chilled out east. COOL!

That is now my new wallpaper!!!
Old 05-03-2002, 07:39 PM   #20
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey, Jorath Calar, what did you take that with, a Digital Camera? (jk) very cool pic.

[img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>