Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2003, 05:07 AM   #1
thandril
Elite Waterdeep Guard

End Game Spoilers
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
i know the main quest in tdd is meant to start after you defeat jon for the last time in hell but when i did this i just got the normal ending. with the elf queen (i forget her name) giving you the pendent followed by the cut scene of jon in hell getting attacked by the demons and falling off the cliff is this a bug or am i doing something wrong

[ 07-27-2003, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]
thandril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 06:07 AM   #2
Sythe
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by thandril:
i know the main quest in tdd is meant to start after you defeat the main villian for the last time in some setting but when i did this i just got the normal ending. with the somebody (i forget the name) giving you an item followed by the cut scene of big J somewhere out there. is this a bug or am i doing something wrong
THANDRIL!!!!!!!!!!!! Please oh please read the Rules and Regulations. Go read the part about spoilers. You have given away major plot spoilers here. I suggest put on spoilers next time.

[ 07-27-2003, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Dundee Slaytern ]
Old 07-27-2003, 07:16 AM   #3
thandril
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorry about that i just forgot
thandril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 07:21 AM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Do you have any WeiDU-mods installed? If you have, these must be installed after TDD. Don't know if that can be the source of yor problems, but it's worth trying (if you have any WeiDU-mods, that is. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).

You can also try asking at the TeamBG-forum. They know alot more there.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote