Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2002, 08:44 PM   #1
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Well, every afternoon I tune into Cartoon Network to watch a show called Zoids. I really like it, and think that it is a really great anime show. Actually, I think that it is one of the best anime shows ever made! I really liked it. UNTIL they decided to cancel it and move it to 6:30. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] I'm angry! How do they think I'm supposed to get up extra early to watch an anime show?! I get up at 6:35, and I'm going to get up a whole lot earlier now! RRRRRrrrrrrr....... I want to give Cartoon Network a piece of my mind, but when I went onto their website there was no "E-mail us" button! What the heck do they have a website for anyway? To annoy civilized hairy creatures like me?! Well, that's my rant for the day/morning/afternoon/evening.
Old 10-21-2002, 10:01 PM   #2
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Question Mark

*wonders why Willard would watch the show and why he just does'nt tape it.*
Yea,they tick me of too.I remember when they used to show The New Adventures of Johnny Quest on Cartoon Network's Toonami.Now it is on at like 4:30 am!!! I really liked the show and now it's gone.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-21-2002, 10:16 PM   #3
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Willard:
I think that it is one of the best anime shows ever made!
O_o blasphemy

Yeap . . . Well Don't worry! After all... there are plenty of . . . good. . . shows with . . . big . . . Computer Generated . . . things. . . Like . . . Blue Sub Six and . . . That new thing that isn't Slayers but has the music from Slayers and is made by the makers of Slayers . . . And . . . um . . . Kimba the white lion is still good for those big cat-fans if you haven't seen it [img]tongue.gif[/img] Heh, I'm sure you have, anyway . . . um . . . *rubs back of head* I don't know what to say in response to that. . . aside from . . . Go Watch Cowboy Beebop or . . . something . . . *bangs head against desk repeating "I will not rant about Generator Gawl, I will not rant about Generator Gawl Or Evangelion for that matter, or Evangelion for that matter..."

HEY... Who Thinks that the Sci Fi channel should Show EVA again but this time do it with an actual Schedule?? *raises hand* And Rojin Z and all those other Robot Classics that were about Scuicidal individuals! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2002, 10:28 PM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

Hmm, this whole concept of cable is fascinating. Nope, don't got Satellite or cable either, but i feel your pain.
Old 10-21-2002, 10:53 PM   #5
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Has anyone else seen something called "The Ripping Friends"?
What's the story there? Some serious drug taking going on in the animation ward I think.
It came on in the middle of a music/arts show on our national broadcaster on saturday morning...bizzare.

Oh yes, it's Canadian...
Old 10-22-2002, 02:37 AM   #6
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the club, Willard.

Only in my case... the TV station did not just move it to a new timeslot, but replaced it completely with... Tom & Jerry.

My only consolation is that I intend to get the DVDs of the entire series, season 1 and 2.

I waited 2 years for them to show the series, then they yank it off the air after six episodes... Gee... now I have to wait for the DVDs to watch the other 54 episodes... ...