Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2001, 01:50 PM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

I have decided to do an all nioghter for the rest of what argueably is last nite. its 5:45 here and its mothers day so i thought i would stay up and then surprise my mother with breakfast in bed after that i will prob drop dead asleep but hey its mothers day i gotta do something rite

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-12-2001, 01:55 PM   #2
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You get a big pat on the head for being such a good boy! *Reeka pats Azzie on the head and stratches behind his ears*

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-12-2001, 01:56 PM   #3
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
I have decided to do an all nioghter for the rest of what argueably is last nite. its 5:45 here and its mothers day so i thought i would stay up and then surprise my mother with breakfast in bed after that i will prob drop dead asleep but hey its mothers day i gotta do something rite

Commendable, (or do you just feel guilty about neglecting your poor mother all the time you are on the board )

"All day, all day and all of the night" 2 points for artist and song

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 05-12-2001, 02:01 PM   #4
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:

Commendable, (or do you just feel guilty about neglecting your poor mother all the time you are on the board )

"All day, all day and all of the night" 2 points for artist and song

no actually my mum is not feeling neglected at the moment. she is up to a bit of hanky panky wit a new guy (oooohhh i shouldnt have said that makes me feel queasy) i should really not let myslef spend so much time here on the board tho

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-12-2001, 02:03 PM   #5
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
no actually my mum is not feeling neglected at the moment. she is up to a bit of hanky panky wit a new guy (oooohhh i shouldnt have said that makes me feel queasy) i should really not let myslef spend so much time here on the board tho

Well I don't mind if you are on the board loads you are a good SPAMpanion

------------------

Old 05-12-2001, 02:06 PM   #6
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

yep its hard to find good spam help these days. this young generation just have no idea what spam is really like

------------------

[This message has been edited by AzureWolf (edited 05-12-2001).]
Old 05-12-2001, 02:08 PM   #7
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
yep its hard to find good spam help these days. this young generation just have no idea what spam is really like

How much younger do you want to go, we are easily both in the youngest third of members Do they let toddlers on this board?????

------------------

Old 05-12-2001, 02:11 PM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Now Azure, dear....try not to think that way, think in terms of her being happy! And you are a real sweet son to plan to do things for her on her special day! Be sure to do things like that the rest of the year too!

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-12-2001, 02:12 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

How much younger do you want to go, we are easily both in the youngest third of members Do they let toddlers on this board?????

Young? Ahh, but with a very nice maturity level...and when we add mine...well, er..between us I think we average 30ish? LOL

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-12-2001, 02:13 PM   #10
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:

god id hope not! their chubby fingers would have trouble typing the keys properly

------------------