Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2001, 12:48 PM   #1
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

...is that you can post here and no one calls into question your personal habits, integrity, or worthiness. At least, not seriously, from what I've seen!

(recovering from an untowardly rude post in W&W this morning...)
Old 05-12-2001, 12:52 PM   #2
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Uh, Sazerac, is there something about you you're not sharing with us?????

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-12-2001, 12:56 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Naw, Reeka...Just had some yee-haw posting over in W&W asking pointedly if I ever slept because I dared answer HIS own late night post at 2 in the morning (coming back in from having celebrated my anniversary, and was making one last check of the boards). And that's after having helped the jerk out!

I guess I need to be less sensitive. I never get that over here, though, and that's why I'm spending more and more of my time at GD...it's friendlier! W&W didn't use to be that way. That's the second time in a week. I don't see anyone ELSE over there being called into question over when they post!

Oh well...I need to take a chill pill, I guess. *sigh*

Old 05-12-2001, 12:58 PM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
...is that you can post here and no one calls into question your personal habits, integrity, or worthiness. At least, not seriously, from what I've seen!

(recovering from an untowardly rude post in W&W this morning...)

Hmmm...SazzieDarling...are you trying to say you spit in the punch on the 2 millionth visitorthread in it's prep-party? Or did you under-tip the waitress and Hardees again? *giggle*

Yes, this is a wonderful place to be and I'll say it a million more times if need be...uh, the way I'm going, betcha I do anyway! I think I'll wander over to W & W too. Maybe throw a bit o'sunshine that way. Poor you! Recover and Rejoice! We are a HAPPY crew today and I for one, am HAP HAP HAPPY to be so!

SunShowerCloud

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-12-2001, 01:00 PM   #5
Reeka

Hey, Sazerac! No probs, here! Most of us don't sleep, work, or eat anyway. (He, he, you figure it out!) We are in a perpetual state of posting.

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-12-2001, 01:00 PM   #6
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Hmmm...SazzieDarling...are you trying to say you spit in the punch on the 2 millionth visitorthread in it's prep-party? Or did you under-tip the waitress and Hardees again? *giggle*

Yes, this is a wonderful place to be and I'll say it a million more times if need be...uh, the way I'm going, betcha I do anyway! I think I'll wander over to W & W too. Maybe throw a bit o'sunshine that way. Poor you! Recover and Rejoice! We are a HAPPY crew today and I for one, am HAP HAP HAPPY to be so!

SunShowerCloud

Hey Cloudy, just be careful with the happy pills, you know what happened last time! poor old BK, (sigh)

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 05-12-2001, 01:03 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Naw, Reeka...Just had some yee-haw posting over in W&W asking pointedly if I ever slept because I dared answer HIS own late night post at 2 in the morning (coming back in from having celebrated my anniversary, and was making one last check of the boards). And that's after having helped the jerk out!

I guess I need to be less sensitive. I never get that over here, though, and that's why I'm spending more and more of my time at GD...it's friendlier! W&W didn't use to be that way. That's the second time in a week. I don't see anyone ELSE over there being called into question over when they post!

Oh well...I need to take a chill pill, I guess. *sigh*

Saz,

Take the chill pill, and calm down!!!!! Believe me, I've taken heat in the past for a lot of things. Steaming up threads, Off-topic-ing threads, too many posts, you name it, I've had it mentioned, mumbled or hissed...albeit fairly politely for the most part. This is a huge forum with people of all ages, nationalities, and temperaments. Can't tell you not to get bothered by these things, because I know I react the same way most times. But hey! For every one grouser, there must be dozens of us willing to commiserate and make you smile!

C'mon, cutiepie, SMILE for Cloudy! *bat bat of lashes over hazel eyes* Don't make me pull out the pout this morning, Saz...I may need it later! LOL

HappyCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-12-2001, 01:05 PM   #8
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

hey if they think thats bad wait till they find out whaty bedtimes i have! i should just say its about 5:00am here at the moment and i didnt wake up early no . another late nite getting in from town. its handy, influenced by alchahol and other substances to come on here and be able to post seemingly random threads (I myself would never do anything like that at all)

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-12-2001, 01:06 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sir Tainly,

Hahaha! It's not in pill form, but in Cloud form! Just a bit o' HappyVapor and all is well! TEEHEE

HappyCloud

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-12-2001, 01:07 PM   #10
Reeka

And where is here, Azzie?

------------------
O_H_F