Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2002, 12:38 AM   #1
Paladon Sator
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello,
I am a new player of NeverWinternights, and recently I discovered the modules that have been created for the game. My problem is that some of these games require higher level characters. How do you create a higher level character for these modules?
A second question.... I remember that if I played multiplayer in Baldur's gate, I could create up to 6 characters to begin the game with. If I decide to play a NWN module in the multiplayer mode, is there anyway to create and control more than one character? I mean that I'd like to create a party where I can control all of the characters. Thanks for any help.
Paladon
Old 07-29-2002, 10:10 AM   #2
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

too bad that you cant control the characters here... only yourself
and you can barely control your henchmen as well

as for the levels, other than cheating, i would suggest try doing the single player first.. its kinda fun. and there are some equipment that need a certain level as well. so might as well start playing [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 10:14 AM   #3
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

btw, welcome to Iron Works!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
try visiting the general discussions... you could get alotta laughs

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote