Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2002, 07:09 PM   #1
Kaltia
Jack Burton

How do you kill the little B****ds? They're immune to everything I throw at them!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 08:25 PM   #2
Zeliph
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Basically it is immune to elemental damage (fire,cold,lighning,acid,&sonic) and it has damage reduction +3/20 (you have to use a +3 weapon or better or else it takes away 20 damage from every attack(that hits of course)).
Old 07-28-2002, 04:15 AM   #3
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yeah the buggers have some seriously tough skin..... but I gotta say... Kaltia you have one helluva long sig... its way longer than even Seph's and you dont even have a pic [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 09:01 AM   #4
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
Yeah the buggers have some seriously tough skin..... but I gotta say... Kaltia you have one helluva long sig... its way longer than even Seph's and you dont even have a pic [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
*bows* I can't be bothered to put in a picture (okay, I tell the truth, i don't know how)

Oh so that's why I couldn't hit the things? I was using 2 +2 longswords and my henchman, Tomi was using a shortbow+2. I just ran away from the buggers and am now about to fight...someone...in the last chapter.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:28 AM   #5
Blade
Emerald Dragon

well if your a mage or socerer i would say use the finger of death spell kills them every time [img]tongue.gif[/img] failing that just wack at them alot
Old 07-28-2002, 05:56 PM   #6
Zeliph
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yeah, I fought one for about 25 minutes and finally he killed me. I was wielding 2 +2 bastard swords and had some damage reduction from slashing and high AC. He finally just beat my little human corpse to a pulp. Iz hatez varmuntz(orcish).
Old 07-29-2002, 02:24 PM   #7
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Blade:
well if your a mage or socerer i would say use the finger of death spell kills them every time [img]tongue.gif[/img] failing that just wack at them alot
I can't I'm a fighter